Help Error Hw V8 Tool id

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Hi , i complet payment for Hw Tools , i set my Account and password , when i want to flash file i see this error :
the id not find in server;you need login software fist!!!
Can You Help Me ? 10935

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hi , i complet payment for Hw Tools , i set my Account and password , when i want to flash file i see this error :
the id not find in server;you need login software fist!!!
Can You Help Me ? View attachment 10935

Good, consult with your seller or your reseller if you have done well the activation, if you do not give a solution directly by private message to any of the product manager of the mrt section with all the details of the order, seller, reseller and they will tell you If it's ok, check the activation and other things. You have activated the module well, also put the correct data with which you register in the module. regards.

Reactions: MarcRic

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
Good, consult with your seller or your reseller if you have done well the activation, if you do not give a solution directly by private message to any of the product manager of the mrt section with all the details of the order, seller, reseller and they will tell you If it's ok, check the activation and other things. You have activated the module well, also put the correct data with which you register in the module. regards.
thank you for your answer . I asked seller but no response yet

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, keep in mind if there is a time difference from your life to the country of the seller, if you do not have an answer, do as I told you to contact the product manager of mrt.

For that we are here to help and advise to the extent possible, and activation issues, if you are on the server we can no longer do anything, it is up to each product manager, supporter or developer of each product. I'm sorry I can't help you anymore. regards

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

A tip for the next time, you always have to choose first-class seller and respondents, for example Martview and not because we are in the forum that bears his name, but they are reliable and in the years I have been working in this world not fail and respond, advice is simple, without belittling anyone, but you have to work with professionals. regards.

MarcRic

Feb 11, 2020
A tip for the next time, you always have to choose first-class seller and respondents, for example Martview and not because we are in the forum that bears his name, but they are reliable and in the years I have been working in this world not fail and respond, advice is simple, without belittling anyone, but you have to work with professionals. regards.
My seller is Martview , i paid directly hw tool in martview website . as you said the time difference can be problematic. I wait for his answer, having faith that my problem will be solved. Thank you Best regards

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

My seller is Martview , i paid directly hw tool in martview website . as you said the time difference can be problematic. I wait for his answer, having faith that my problem will be solved. Thank you Best regards

Good, I do not think you have any problems, they are one of the best sellers internationally, if I did not trust them, I would not reconcile it, I assure you. regards