Help error installling emmc tool suite v 1.6.3.0

Relica

Apr 29, 2019
need help on my easy jtag i want to update but after installing this error show
screenshot.67.jpg

Relica

Apr 29, 2019
need help.
what happened to this product are all the coders dead?
cant even answer my question or are they playing blind not even to see this threD

Relica

Apr 29, 2019
my post was 10 days ago but no one even the product supporter doesnt reply.
you cant even answer my question sh****

Johnny98

Oct 20, 2020
India
Which windows are you using mate ?
Could you please elaborate your issue , it will be a bit easy to understand . TY.

Johnny98

Oct 20, 2020
India
im using windows 10 64bit
I am also using windows 10 pro 64 bit and it works flawlessly btw what are updating ? emmc tool suite ? Did the older version worker perfectly ? or you faced the issue in that version too.
BTW you can try following things :-
1- Try uninstalliny every jtag software (including shell , classic suite ) and do a fresh install.
2- If you updated your windows recently and started facind this then you try uninstalling the update .
3- You can for a newer version to release or try installing different windows version .
BR.

Reactions: GsmToto

Relica

Apr 29, 2019
I am also using windows 10 pro 64 bit and it works flawlessly btw what are updating ? emmc tool suite ? Did the older version worker perfectly ? or you faced the issue in that version too.
BTW you can try following things :-
1- Try uninstalliny every jtag software (including shell , classic suite ) and do a fresh install.
2- If you updated your windows recently and started facind this then you try uninstalling the update .
3- You can for a newer version to release or try installing different windows version .
BR.
tnx for the help problem solved with version 1.6.4.0