UFi Exception EAccessVioIation in module UFI.exe

UFi Box & Dongle

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
reinstall windows
But two weeks ago I was using the Ufi box, normally everything was perfect, what happened was that I had not received a phone to work with UFIBox, I bought a Samsung that only makes Ufi and when I wanted to use it to make the phoneI get an error , version 1.3.0.1155 opens fine without errors and version 1.5.0.1963 also opens fine without errors. .it is with this version that the error 1.5.0.2008 appears

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
reinstall windows
But what problem can it be in Windows if it opens perfectly all the box except Ufi, and with version 1.3.0.1155 and 1.5.01963 it opens perfectly without problem what happens that asks me to update Ufi because otherwise I leave the old version ,version 1.5.0.2008 shows the error

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
reinstalar windows
You have to see a solution for that type of problem, because previously ufi.exe opened well so I will do Windows every while when I should not open it should not, this Windows 10 pro 64bit 20H2 is recent and before I opened Ufi 1.5.0.1963 normally whatIt happens that I had not used Ufi for two weeks and when I wanted to open it I saw the surprise of the error I don't know why .

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
Then it opened 1.5.0.1963 fine I made an Oppo two weeks ago with this same Windows after that two week I did not use more ufi but if it opened perfectly after the previous day I wanted to use ufi and I saw the surprise of the error and the whole box opens without problem

Avijormiteam

Friend's Martview
Feb 12, 2019
Venezuela
Then you always have to do Windows, you shouldn't have to see a solution, another version of Ufi if it opens perfectly but doesn't let you use it because it asks for the latest update

thainhattam

May 4, 2019
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
But two weeks ago I was using the Ufi box, normally everything was perfect, what happened was that I had not received a phone to work with UFIBox, I bought a Samsung that only makes Ufi and when I wanted to use it to make the phoneI get an error , version 1.3.0.1155 opens fine without errors and version 1.5.0.1963 also opens fine without errors. .it is with this version that the error 1.5.0.2008 appears
Like me, I can only use the old version UFI_v1.3.0.1155_setup, newer versions have errors