Excess advertising in the Forum

Rehox

Nov 8, 2019
My God, this forum has become pure publicity

I click on New Posts to see the news of the day and everything is publicity of a single person... There is no control, there is no admin, there is no one to regulate this

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
My God, this forum has become pure publicity

I click on New Posts to see the news of the day and everything is publicity of a single person... There is no control, there is no admin, there is no one to regulate this
Can u tell us exactly what is the issue? So we can work on fixing or making the situation better!
Lately there are many consecutive updates about unlock servers that's why u see many posts!

Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Rehox

Rehox

Nov 8, 2019
Can u tell us exactly what is the issue? So we can work on fixing or making the situation better!
Lately there are many consecutive updates about unlock servers that's why u see many posts!

Thank you for your feedback!
Is about the user ..::HANIF::..

You could make a post encompassing the service for a brand, for example in the latter in relation to Z3X, in a single post you can put the different values of credits that you offer but not a post for each amount that you offer... The advertising forum is filling up unnecessary

The idea should be to impact the client, not saturate it with publicity

Thank you for your time

Reactions: zayat

axecomlb

Staff member
Administrator
May 29, 2020
Lebnon
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Is about the user ..::HANIF::..

You could make a post encompassing the service for a brand, for example in the latter in relation to Z3X, in a single post you can put the different values of credits that you offer but not a post for each amount that you offer... The advertising forum is filling up unnecessary

The idea should be to impact the client, not saturate it with publicity

Thank you for your time
Thank you for pointing to this issue! I will let him know