Free Gift From Martview Forum G955F U8 RESET FRP

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Franky 38 please Remove Text password Advance Thanks

Sent From vivo 1906 Using Martview Forum App
Good, as I have explained the files must be protected with a password or links, so users have to either register or log in, have you understood me? Thank you very much

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

how paid the file? And it for any U8 firmware
Good bro, no password, is a video, anyway this is a free section, file to put password, user to ask money for files etc, automatically will be deleted the post and if you ignore the recommendations of both moderators, smod, etc will be banned directly for not meeting the rules of the forum, so I always say read the rules of the forum and now there are rules for each section of the forum, thank you very much.

Reactions: Arslanazed

didier2009

Jun 30, 2020
Ivory Coast
Good bro, no password, is a video, anyway this is a free section, file to put password, user to ask money for files etc, automatically will be deleted the post and if you ignore the recommendations of both moderators, smod, etc will be banned directly for not meeting the rules of the forum, so I always say read the rules of the forum and now there are rules for each section of the forum, thank you very much.

Sorry bro it's mistake

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Sorry bro it's mistake
Good, and that there is no need to apologize bro, simply check the file whatever it is and then post whether or not it has a password or is paid or not, anyway for that are the PS, moderators, Smod and even Admin, greetings.

Reactions: Arslanazed