Getting Problem In Isp FLashing In Mtk Based Phones Need Help

CHANDRA PRAKSH

May 22, 2017
ajmer
i did this on oppo F9 Pro(CPH1823) And Cph1723(Oppo F5)

Hello Ufi team Members,i am getting Problem In isp flashing in mtk based phone,phone disconnect after some time..(in Qualcomm no problem)
method 1 i try
sold cmd clk d0,2 gnd and vcc from cable,flashing start but after some time handset loss post and handset disconnected and flashing stop (i think because of d0 port because it's test point also)
metod 2 i try
sold cmd clk d0,2 gnd,vcc and vccq,put cable behind ufi for better connectivity but handset not connecting in ufi,i don't under stand why(using this method Qualcomm work perfect)
metod 3 i try
sold cmd clk d0,2 gnd and vcc from charger,flashing start but after some time handset loss connection and handset disconnected and flashing stop (i don't know why)

Can Anyone Help me with This Problem

MANSOOR2010

May 9, 2018
PAKISTAN
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM .I am getting Problem In isp flashing\READING in mtk based phones,phone disconnect after some time..(in Qualcomm no problem) .I am unable to read\write full file in MTK Phones.
Can Anyone Help me ?

Thanos_92

Friend's Martview
Oct 25, 2018
i expected good and perfect solution urjently ...

Connect isp and start ufi android toolbox,select mtk platform, select any model,do identify device(with android toolbox).you will get error in DA or somthing.after that your device will stuck in mtk port(in device manager).now you can work with ufi emmc toolbox without any error.

biplabbiswas

Sep 1, 2020
india
Connect isp and start ufi android toolbox,select mtk platform, select any model,do identify device(with android toolbox).you will get error in DA or somthing.after that your device will stuck in mtk port(in device manager).now you can work with ufi emmc toolbox without any error.
i know emmc box will great work ... but this is hard work

arifgigani

Nov 6, 2019
i did this on oppo F9 Pro(CPH1823) And Cph1723(Oppo F5)

Hello Ufi team Members,i am getting Problem In isp flashing in mtk based phone,phone disconnect after some time..(in Qualcomm no problem)
method 1 i try
sold cmd clk d0,2 gnd and vcc from cable,flashing start but after some time handset loss post and handset disconnected and flashing stop (i think because of d0 port because it's test point also)
metod 2 i try
sold cmd clk d0,2 gnd,vcc and vccq,put cable behind ufi for better connectivity but handset not connecting in ufi,i don't under stand why(using this method Qualcomm work perfect)
metod 3 i try
sold cmd clk d0,2 gnd and vcc from charger,flashing start but after some time handset loss connection and handset disconnected and flashing stop (i don't know why)

Can Anyone Help me with This Problem
i am same problems
how can solve disconnected phone and usb not recognised auto conetct and disconnect
chang charging jack and chang vcc and vccq voltege but same
plz help me to friends

Bobaly

Aug 19, 2018
India
Sonork ID
I have same Problem.. Please need proper solution ..Last one we fase same problem ..mtk driver connected & disconnected.

Knowledge

Sep 23, 2019
Philippines
base on my experience this is how i flash MTK base.
when i flash phone like this first flash ext,boot1boot2 after flash the 3 file..
go to the USERAREA PART tab AND PUT the userdata file..
now after put the userdata file make ready the phone with battery and then click the write button put the 2.1A charger immediately if the writing started remove the 2.1A charger immediately on the phone keep battery on the phone until the writing is done..

that is how i flash mtk base without error also make sure your battery have a charge beacuse if battery is low this will be face many error..

hope this will help you...