New gsx.services Scamm me for 4k USDT take care about this guy

--i_bo--

Product Manager
May 13, 2020
sweden
He will try to sell you SN BT Wi-Fi then will try to sell you the warranty 24/7

Like here on pic for the best plan LU Team pay 2k USDT first to have 24/7 iwatch stable API for SN BT Wi-Fi

After this he told us to pay more 2k USDT to make us a soft like his itao soft

for FMI off iwatch with his SN Wi-Fi BT that are s24/7/365 days online like he told
We talk with our team, and we invest in him, he told us in 24h will all be ready with API etc

After 10 days beg and many times ask that is better to refund money as to delay us and our users he chooses to explain how he is somewhere else can't now work wait 2 days more etc.

And the final move is when i get report today that the api that reply time is 18-19hours reply same SN WIFI BT to many servers https://forum.**************/ubb/smile.gif

So this guy is defiantly cheater, and he is in money need i ask him to refund us our 4k and to forget about this all if he not refunds I publish on all other forums all his story and his lies and how he sell to many people same stuff and send same SN Wi-Fi BT till someone add FMI on the phone all others lose , so simple he sold SN Wi-Fi BT 4 USDT same to 5 servers one of them put FMI on other 4 servers have problem with their users .

I beg him to pay the money back and to close the story while there is much more stuff about him that i will not yet write but please one more time,close the story close the account and forget about work with LU Team

Reactions: aftab_ansari5287

--i_bo--

Product Manager
May 13, 2020
sweden
One Example of his api 24/7/365 day to see public how he reply after 12-13h and to 2 servers same reply also he take for each sn maybe 5 time money
https://forum.**************/ubb/smile.gif

Second web i also publish and how he steal money and cccheat users already longer time i only wait approve from friends to can share it to public