DTPro Help me nokia 1.3 in stuck logo

DTPro Tool

rkozma

Nov 12, 2016
venezuela
Let's see if you can help me, I gave you the support file and the phone was stuck in the logo, I wanted to see if someone would help me with a flash mb0, or with one that I can pass so that the phone can turn on again

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Were is log of DTPRO?
--What Operation you need?
DTPRO no support nb0 or mlf files.

if phone have bootloader unlocked, Write patched rom available in support
if Phone in EDL Mode! Write full dump of a phone in Good State!

rkozma

Nov 12, 2016
venezuela
Friend the bootloader is open, I pass the flash of the support and it restarts, if you can help me to get full dump for that team, I would put it in edl mode Thanks

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Friend the bootloader is open, I pass the flash of the support and it restarts, if you can help me to get full dump for that team, I would put it in edl mode Thanks
If phone have bootloader unlocked! -Download new Firmware in Support Zone! and write this in Fastboot Mode.

Best Regards,

rkozma

Nov 12, 2016
venezuela
Thanks for your help, I gave him that flash of the support and the phone turned on, now I have a hard one, the oem is off and in gray that is not allowed to be enabled, and the other thing I just download ekl magisk and install it. After repairing the f4, can the bootloader be closed again to remove the open boot message? Thank you I hope you help me again

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
  1. for flashing this bootloader need be Unlocked
  2. Unlock Bootloader is Supported
  3. for root need write patch in folder and install SU o Magisk Manager
  4. No relock bootloader after IMEI repair "is your Risk"

rkozma

Nov 12, 2016
venezuela
I have a problem, I already opened bootloader, oem on, I pass the flash of the support, again oem on, but when I download the super su, it tells me that the computer is not root, they can guide me on how to root. Thanks

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
I have a problem, I already opened bootloader, oem on, I pass the flash of the support, again oem on, but when I download the super su, it tells me that the computer is not root, they can guide me on how to root. Thanks
  1. you no need write Firmware after unlock bootloader
  • Write Root patch in Folder - [FOR ROOT DEVICE]

if you need help in real time, contact to our assistant in WhatsApp: +573046501469