Chimera help me

Chimera Tool

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia

Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.

Azhaarbutt

Mar 24, 2017
South Africa
Dear User,

Your account is blocked by the Chimera tool Team. The reason behind the action is that you broke our policy about the License using. Our policy - which one you accepted at the registration & in the chimera tool software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
sir bymistake i use that on
so please unblock for me

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
sir bymistake i use that on
so please unblock for me
Dear User,

We are not able to unblock the account as because this is the second time now, that you username got banned from our service for the same reason. Based on our License Using Terms the account will remain blocked.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team

Azhaarbutt

Mar 24, 2017
South Africa
Dear User,

We are not able to unblock the account as because this is the second time now, that you username got banned from our service for the same reason. Based on our License Using Terms the account will remain blocked.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera Team
sir please give me last chance