Solved [ HELP ] password & Frp Reset Error

This topic has been solved

.::Greed::.

Friend's Martview
Jun 10, 2019
help

1658579962943.png

Operation : MTK One Click
Hold VOL UP + DOWN and connect USB Cable.
Some phone may have different key combination for BROM mode.
Waiting for device in BROM mode...
Port: COM82
Port Name: MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM82)
Path: \\?\usb#vid_0e8d&pid_2000#5&2108ad5d&0&8#{86e0d1e0-8089-11d0-9ce4-08003e301f73}
Preloader Mode Detected, Trying to crash...
- Failed!
Disconnect Battery/Cable and Power On Phone.
[UltimateMTK Ver. 5.0]

idk why I'm facing this problem few days. I tried to driver reinstalled. still same issue. can you guys tell me where I'm wrong. or it's other problem ?

i hope you guys help me

thanks ✌

help

View attachment 46409

Operation : MTK One Click
Hold VOL UP + DOWN and connect USB Cable.
Some phone may have different key combination for BROM mode.
Waiting for device in BROM mode...
Port: COM82
Port Name: MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM_V1632 (Android) (COM82)
Path: \\?\usb#vid_0e8d&pid_2000#5&2108ad5d&0&8#{86e0d1e0-8089-11d0-9ce4-08003e301f73}
Preloader Mode Detected, Trying to crash...
- Failed!
Disconnect Battery/Cable and Power On Phone.
[UltimateMTK Ver. 5.0]

idk why I'm facing this problem few days. I tried to driver reinstalled. still same issue. can you guys tell me where I'm wrong. or it's other problem ?

i hope you guys help me

thanks ✌
for which model u have used this ....?

try with custome preloader file

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Yh bro its working Meta mode but why I'm facing this problem New sec or other problem ?
Yes My Friend You Are Right Few Changes in Security Patch By Developers Sometimes & To Be Able Do Any Oprations in Preloader Mode You Simply Need To Select & Install Usb Filter Every Single Time Whenever you Put your Device To Brom Mode it will make that MTK port stable so the program gets a time to send a command and switch device to Preloader Mode and selected oprations are Processed. In rare case Boot Keys are Different or Have Changed No Keys are Need To Be Pressed only few cases are related to Usb Drivers which Boots Back the device to normal mode its common issue with oppo/vivo & realme. So Using A METAMODE is the Best
If you find my post helpful then Please Press Like button is just 1 Click away! :up:

Last edited:
Reactions: .::Greed::.