Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Hello frank as always thanks for replying

I followed several of those tutorials, but at most I got to the configuration screen and nothing else happened.

It restarts after that it remains as a freeze and it restarts

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

I followed several of those tutorials, but at most I got to the configuration screen and nothing else happened.

well there they explain it superbly and it has nothing to install a custom rom, the custom rom comes in zip format, you have to copy it to the phone memory, make wipes and leave the xiaomi without operating system and then you install the custom rom, there are many videos in Youtube

kadarabu915

Dec 31, 2019

hi friend
flash with stock rom

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
well there they explain it superbly and it has nothing to install a custom rom, the custom rom comes in zip format, you have to copy it to the phone memory, make wipes and leave the xiaomi without operating system and then you install the custom rom, there are many videos in Youtube

I understand perfectly, I flash many custom roms the problem is not that I don't know how to do it, the issue is that I flash a custom in the mi max 3 and it always gets bootloop I don't know if it needs decryption or something similar.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

I understand perfectly, I flash many custom roms the problem is not that I don't know how to do it, the issue is that I flash a custom in the mi max 3 and it always gets bootloop I don't know if it needs decryption or something similar.

Reactions: Guti83