Chimera hi chimera team

Chimera Tool

raskoln

Oct 26, 2022
iraq
I am old user chimera pro for 5 years and I bought new pro licence last week.I want to give some advice to supporter or chimera developer (please sorry for my bad english)
Your product is the best firmware for samsung and huawei on gsm market right now but I want to from chimera developers give supports to us for new xiaomi mtk products for example
Redmi 12s Redmi 12 pro(ruby) redmi A1(ice) redmi 12c (earth) and new phones for flashing not problem firmware write working I have tested but bootloader unlock and imei patch
not working or after imei write give system destroyed error because firmware not support bootloader unlocking please add new xiaomi phones.I dont want to buy another program thank you

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
I am old user chimera pro for 5 years and I bought new pro licence last week.I want to give some advice to supporter or chimera developer (please sorry for my bad english)
Your product is the best firmware for samsung and huawei on gsm market right now but I want to from chimera developers give supports to us for new xiaomi mtk products for example
Redmi 12s Redmi 12 pro(ruby) redmi A1(ice) redmi 12c (earth) and new phones for flashing not problem firmware write working I have tested but bootloader unlock and imei patch
not working or after imei write give system destroyed error because firmware not support bootloader unlocking please add new xiaomi phones.I dont want to buy another program thank you
Dear User,

Thank you for your kind words, we have noticed that some of the newer models have some issues, But it is safe to say that these will be solved and you will be able to work on them without any issues.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: aftab_ansari5287