Hotwav Cyber 7 Sim help

TModF

Aug 1, 2022
Somewhere
Would anyone know how to fix this behavior of the phone. If I first take the sim chip out of my old unlocked phone(LG V40 ThinQ)and put it in my new cyber 7 the cell service will work. If I go out of the area or in a few days it will come up no service and not work until I put the sim chip back into my old unlocked phone then back into the cyber 7. Why is this? Is there a way to fix that from happening?

I asked the T-mobile why this is happening and they just tell me its a device issue. I would like to fix this so that it will use the sim anytime without putting it in my old phone.

I have a Oukitel F150 phone that does the same exact thing.

Both the Cyber 7 and the Oukitel are not rooted. But both Mediatek.

TModF

Aug 1, 2022
Somewhere
Was down with Covid for a while before I could test this. I thought I found a fix with the *#*#46*#*# It does actually reset the sim and get signal (when you have some sort of signal). It worked the whole time I was at home but, now that I'm better and leave the area the phone goes straight back into No Service/Emergency call only. With my old phone the LG V40 it would reset the service and search for signal automatically. Once the Cyber 7 goes into No Service it will not allow the *#*#46*#*# to be dialed. I have yet to find a way to fix this.

TModF

Aug 1, 2022
Somewhere
Can I ask this? Is there a way to trick the carrier into thinking the cyber 7 is the LG V40? Would it be by changing the IMEI on one sim of the cyber 7 phone to the LG V40's IMEI? Only problem is that this phone doesn't have CDS in Engineering mode. Under phone information IMS Registration comes back as Not Registered. I have not found any rooting tool or rooted firmware for this phone yet.

Dimensity 700(MT6833V/ZA) On Android 11