How to Jailbreak Checkra1n and Bypass iCloud for iOS 12.5.4 on Windows

mobigoker

Jul 27, 2019
Explanation of the way the Checkra1n Jailbreak works,
and an explanation of the work of an unrestricted bypass iCloud account,
solving the problem of notifications and the problem of re-requesting the iCloud account after restarting
the iPhone to issue iOS 12.5.4 for free on Windows and without MacOS
The method of jailbreaking and bypassing iCloud is valid for all iPhone devices that carry iOS 12.5.4, such as iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus and other iPhone devices
Links to the jailbreak files and the iCloud bypass program used in the following topic

شرح طريقة جيلبريك Checkra1n وتخطى iCloud لاصدارات iOS 12.5.4 على ويندوز

Reactions: intel32

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands
Explanation of the way the Checkra1n Jailbreak works,
and an explanation of the work of an unrestricted bypass iCloud account,
solving the problem of notifications and the problem of re-requesting the iCloud account after restarting
the iPhone to issue iOS 12.5.4 for free on Windows and without MacOS
The method of jailbreaking and bypassing iCloud is valid for all iPhone devices that carry iOS 12.5.4, such as iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus and other iPhone devices
Links to the jailbreak files and the iCloud bypass program used in the following topic

شرح طريقة جيلبريك Checkra1n وتخطى iCloud لاصدارات iOS 12.5.4 على ويندوز

Hey, can you help? 1. i jailbroke an iphone 6 12.5.3 backed it up on All in one frp tool, and activated it using same tool. 2. however, the iphone freezes and screen and touch not properly function. 3. i wanted to jailbreak and flash it again using latest ipsw 12.5.4. the question is "if i jailbreak it, can i used the previously 'saved' backed up file in the ALL in One FRP tool?" or do i need to back up and activate as fresh start?