HUAWEI E5573Cs-609 dead. Fix required!

sparkings

Oct 29, 2018
Hello, I am having a Huawei E5573Cs-609 that has gone dead. Is it possible to repiar it. Using some of the youtube videos, I have reached upto the point of flashing Usbloader using Balong, But that doesnt seem to work. Can it be repaired. Any solution will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Repair Hub

Product Supporter
Oct 6, 2018
Pakistan
Hello, I am having a Huawei E5573Cs-609 that has gone dead. Is it possible to repair it? Using some of the youtube videos, I have reached up to the point of flashing Usbloader using Balong, But that doesn't seem to work. Can it be repaired? Any solution will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
send all details about your device like firmware version and network name etc for assistant thanks.

sparkings

Oct 29, 2018
send all details about your device like firmware version and network name etc for assistant thanks.
Device : E5573Cs-609
Firmware: 21.329.63.00.284
Network: Airtel India

I Was trying to unlock it, when it became dead.
Currently no LEDs blink.
Using instructions on internet, I was trying to repair it. But nothing works. un.jpg Untitled.jpg

ckavin

Nov 1, 2018
Dear
sparkings
Same Issue Happen For Me Same Software Some One Put On Youtube After Clicking That My Device Got Dead Even Lights Not Blinking Right Now...
Keep In Touch If Any Solution You Got Means Please Inform If Got I Surely Inform U.

sparkings

Oct 29, 2018
Ye
Dear
sparkings
Same Issue Happen For Me Same Software Some One Put On Youtube After Clicking That My Device Got Dead Even Lights Not Blinking Right Now...
Keep In Touch If Any Solution You Got Means Please Inform If Got I Surely Inform U.
Yeah sure... I hope some1 here comes up with a solution.

Rebel911

Dec 2, 2018
Same happen to me...not blinking of light...or charging...i too flashed the same file....any solution to repai plz share thanks

ghummal

Mar 15, 2019
no one can recover this device
take it to huawei center they will charge rs 500 and recover it

sighbala

Nov 9, 2019
i also have same issue no any led blink and no charging led i have try balong and usbload .bin but no any response . plz help me if any one have solution
thanks in advance