HUAWEI JXM-LX1 dead recovered but imei fail

sharrymz

May 23, 2017
UAE
I received a HUAWEI JXM-LX1 dead boot i recovered it by ufi box but imei show 000000 anyone have backup of modem files or any solution of imei repair pleas share.

qassem

May 14, 2020
iran
please help me i have 3 pcs i write full dump but allways in fastboot with red line also by sigma and eft go to upgrade mode and flash complate but again fone in fastboot not power on

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, to revive this model of huawei, you have to do it with an emm jtag box, Mr. Perata or has left the link of the dump of that model of huawei, as you know it has a kirim 710 processor.

qassem

May 14, 2020
iran
hi all gsm
i have 4 pcs of yhis jkm-lx1 all dead by soft
all nand damage no any backup
so i change emms and write all above dump 1 by 1 all ok writing but after yhat phone in fast 14433 boot with redlines in it
i dont know i use the same micron 64gb
every thing is ok i talk and try many times
in this condition imean fastboot i use eft to flash fastboot upgrade mode it working fastboot flash then go to upgrade mod automatically then update complate but again in fastboot with red line
i test many firmwares
operation
inset emms in ufi or medusa pro the format it the program nand (have sevral dumps ) then install in board but allways in fastboot mode

perata

Friend's Martview
Dec 21, 2016
morocco
hi all gsm
i have 4 pcs of yhis jkm-lx1 all dead by soft
all nand damage no any backup
so i change emms and write all above dump 1 by 1 all ok writing but after yhat phone in fast View attachment 14433 boot with redlines in it
i dont know i use the same micron 64gb
every thing is ok i talk and try many times
in this condition imean fastboot i use eft to flash fastboot upgrade mode it working fastboot flash then go to upgrade mod automatically then update complate but again in fastboot with red line
i test many firmwares
operation
inset emms in ufi or medusa pro the format it the program nand (have sevral dumps ) then install in board but allways in fastboot mode
write update in fastboot mode by box try with eft pro

Reactions: warisali786

ashik086777

Aug 17, 2018
bahrain
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Connecting to device.....OK

Reading device info.....OK

Baseband Version: 21C20B388S000C000,21C20B388S000C000

Device selinux: enforcing

Android version: 8.1.0