flash this file
VOG-AL10_10.0.185
1-6 ok
bypass ok but
but next try
7-12
error
now fastboot info
(bootloader) :Error: /preas/xxx not found in /hw_product/hw_oem/VOG-AL10/parent_cust.cfg

now not accept nay flash file set hung on logo
plz help me how to fix

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good to all users, this is a free section, file sales are not allowed, etc., this is a warning, please read the forum rules and comply, the user or whoever does not comply directly will be banned, There are premium sections and for sales for that purpose, thank you very much.

smnokia6600

Jan 25, 2020
same problem as our friend and the files used were downloaded from the official support of hw-tool v8 bought at 79 $
same thing for lya-al00 and vog-al10 and lio-an00 which makes us follow the crooks who put files without checking
the mrt team made a bad joke during this edition of their software and submitted files.
don't tell us to keep quiet about incompetents which leads us to blow up people's phones and pay for their software and pay for the loss of our customers

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

same problem as our friend and the files used were downloaded from the official support of hw-tool v8 bought at 79 $
same thing for lya-al00 and vog-al10 and lio-an00 which makes us follow the crooks who put files without checking
the mrt team made a bad joke during this edition of their software and submitted files.
don't tell us to keep quiet about incompetents which leads us to blow up people's phones and pay for their software and pay for the loss of our customers

Good, are you talking to me?

Reactions: luisabreu

smnokia6600

Jan 25, 2020
Good, are you talking to me?
not for you exactly, but I am above the service offered by mrt team which are better in other brand and boxes and which proposed reliable solutions to the screen but this time they treated us by this version since they posted them without assistance and without guarantee

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

not for you exactly, but I am above the service offered by mrt team which are better in other brand and boxes and which proposed reliable solutions to the screen but this time they treated us by this version since they posted them without assistance and without guarantee

Good, but this is the huawei free section, I should have posted in the mrt section, right?

smnokia6600

Jan 25, 2020
ok I understand, post or not it's the same since they are no longer interested