I got scammed by millonary scammers! help me to report them

SergeWinters

May 25, 2022
Cuba
Hello guys, I come to ask for your help although it is already late, yesterday I was scammed in a telegram group by a person who claimed to be able to unlock phones remotely, he asked me to transfer 90 usdt to his binance account.

After analyzing the group and seeing several confirmation messages that such services could do, I proceeded to transfer the money, but later I realized that it was a group of scammers who have a usdt account with more than 1.5 million usdt in their possession. The strange thing was that they said to unlock the phones for prices lower than any other service provider.

Apparently the 8,000 users in that group were all bots, they didn't even have profile photos and they all had common names with common surnames.
Please I ask everyone who can report the telegram group and the IDs of the scammers to prevent people from falling into these scams, although they must already be prepared to do some type of identity renewal from time to time, the group only had 15 days of creation and about 8k members and most alarming thing is that you cannot see when the participants enter or leave.

I ask for your help, please, to report the group and the numbers and Telegram and WhatsApp accounts of the owners to at least deal them a blow.

I sent them 90 usdt to the address they gave me: TX4v7XosjqzeGCMLbvd1ShVkjQowymEC8m

And they automatically forwarded the money to the address where they have the million dollars
TQH9qaKZz4m8sRToMtKP8jqXenJWnhmSAc

TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer
TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer

group: GSM UNLOCK SOLUTION ALL MOBILE

Scammers accounts:
UNLOCKER 99%
⚠️All Mobile Unlock Solution ⚠️

WhatsApp number: +1 (708) 529-9792

Some evidence of the scam in photos
Album — Postimages

I am not sure how to proceed to notify the authorities about the account of 1.5 million usdt that they have so that they can be traced, any tips??