New i will naver share infinty dongle via network because it is usage rules violation

imranmughal 1

Dec 9, 2023
pakistan
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. S/N to repair: CDEB9385

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

Now run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware

munawarabbasjbd@gmai

Apr 13, 2022
jauharabad
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. Serial No (S/N): 36551DEE

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Please do not use sharing and crack tools with Infinity.
Thank you!

munawarabbasjbd@gmai

Apr 13, 2022
jauharabad
Dear Friends, Please never share your dongles with eltima|virtualhere and other sharing tools. You may kill your dongles with sharing. I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair will be PAID. Serial No (S/N): 36551DEE

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
you already promised not to share earlier. but now again.
pls keep your word! Ok?