Infinity I will never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation

Infinity Box & Dongle

gsmkrishna

Friend's Martview
Feb 27, 2020
Nepal
PayPal:

Donate money to this user

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends, Please never never never use any debug or crack tools with Infinity software. You may kill your dongles. Repair after that is paid. I will neveruse any debug or crack tools with Infinity software because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID How to use use debug or crack tools with Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support S/N to repair: 46C88A7C
Hello,

Run Infinity DongleManager - [pub] and update Dongle firmware now

gsmkrishna

Friend's Martview
Feb 27, 2020
Nepal
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
pls let us know what are tools and software to avoid not be get blocked again. bcoz most of time we need remote work on our pc from other people

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
pls let us know what are tools and software to avoid not be get blocked again. bcoz most of time we need remote work on our pc from other people
Please close/disable any software that makes remote sharing.
You do not need to uninstall it, just close/stop.

I think you understand why we ask all respected users to make that.

Also be sure that other teams also will take an action so be very careful my friend.

Reactions: gsmkrishna

shah_nawaz755

Aug 26, 2019

Infinity-Box

Product Supporter
Feb 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
Please never never never share your dongles with eltima and other tools,
You may kill your dongles.
Repair after sharing is paid.
I will never share my Infinity dongle via network because it is usage rules violation and repair is PAID
How to share Infinity see here How to use Infinity CM2 or [BEST] Dongle with usb/network/remote sharing and debuggers or similar tools - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support

S/N to repair: ... your S/N 52D13547
you are sharing server businessman, for you repair is paid Ticket-ID:1664809674.389 fault.bin 0052D13547 [67] - Infinity Box Dongle [CM2] [BEST] Support