If You Have Any Problem Using Box Or Any Problem Recover Set Post Here

norepent

: Sep 15, 2020
 : 21
 : 3
 :  türkiye
After 9 hours the problem still persists. we also promise our customers and try to trade. In doing so, we rely on the credits and services you sell to us. this problem has been going on for days. You opened a title here to share your problems with us. but you do not even give an answer about the problem.

Connecting Bootrom...
Requesting flash signature from server...
[SERVER] Sorry, We have run out of all available slots, please try again in 7 hours.
Platform: MT6785, Hw ver: 0xCA00, Sw ver: 0x0000
BROM_SCMD_SLA error. code 0x7046
(boot_rom.cpp, line:1280)
Bootloader authorization failed.

robkor26

: Sep 5, 2020
 : 20
 : 4
 :  Edinburgh
I am trying to flash xiaomi mi 10 pro using ufi dongle. All the time run out of slots. Please try again in 59 minutes.
I have tried about 30 times. I spent four days and still the same. Run out of slots. Is this normal? Please help because I am loosing my hope. I spent 99 usd for dongle and 10 usd for credits. Why this dongle does not work. Please help

Reactions: norepent

DjF4NG

: Nov 26, 2018
 : 1
 : 0
HELP ,, my UFI what wrong ??

Before last 1808 can open... now cant ?
im use windows 10 2004
if im us 13.01155 can open and im syncronize again and update frimware still same cant open ,,,

choukry

: Jul 24, 2020
 : 1
 :  morocco
hi guys please help me
i have oppo a1k can't connect only if i added gnd pin and dc5v
when i try to flash phone disconnected and reconnect in flash procces

trahmad86

: Sep 17, 2020
 : 2
 :  Indonesia
I already using, install, activate and registered ufi box with my desktop PC.

Is it posible if I using it on my Laptop/Noteook with the same ID and email?
Let me know if Ufi Box will not banned this action.

Thank you

norepent

: Sep 15, 2020
 : 21
 : 3
 :  türkiye
Since 13.09.2020, I cannot assign an original rom to my mobile phone from which I downloaded the eng software. same error every hour. Try in 20 minutes, try in 45 minutes, try in 1 hour. and finally try it in 9 hours. Could there be such a service? my cell phone has been waiting for 12 days. Why is that? Because Ufi could not provide the service he said we would do with ufi fee. There are many complaints about the server. There is no single answer. It's not about money either. reputation. If necessary, I will give my customer a new phone and resolve their complaints. We are your customers. Will you do something for us and resolve our complaints?

Attachments