Chimera Locked Computer ID. Contact With Support Team....

Chimera Tool

techieankur24

Feb 15, 2018
IN
I Bought New Chimera Samsung Tool & I Logged In Web But When I logged In Software I Got This Error... "Locked Computer ID. Contact With Support Team"

Abd I check Mail id there i got a mail regarding activation but when i click on that it said token expired....

Please Help...

My User Name Is - "techieankur" and email id - [email protected]

Last edited:

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
I Bought New Chimera Samsung Tool & I Logged In Web But When I logged In Software I Got This Error... "Locked Computer ID. Contact With Support Team"

Abd I check Mail id there i got a mail regarding activation but when i click on that it said token expired....

Please Help...

My User Name Is - "techieankur" and email id - [email protected]
Dear User,

This PC is connected to a blocked account, we are not able to unblock it. Please use your other computer that is not blocked.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
locked computer id contct with support team
Dear User,

The username we asked for is deliberately hidden on this picture.
If you want us to look into your case, please provide us with the username you have this issue with.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
My user name is pink456, kindly help
Dear User!
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules. As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL. We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.
Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: dess4330

barakath

Sep 12, 2020
srilanka
Dear User,

This PC is connected to a blocked account, we are not able to unblock it. Please use your other computer that is not blocked.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
I am also getting error
You have license, but attached to a nother computer error....
I dont have logged in any other computers

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
I have written it and I have both of my chimera accounts blocked. I do not use redirector or anything remote, please activate it user: ezeyabi21 and zebi21
Dear User!
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.