DTPro Tool

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Why you think that NO is real....
Can you check Update! And show me if NO work.....

If you no like of DTPRO, okay! But stop Spamm here.... always Same story

please if you are a supporter of another team! you like another tool... go to the section of the tool you like. but they come here to say: (IS FAKE) but we have real reports.... Y
ou do NOT need extra activation or extra pack or have credits.... this is direct and simple....
We improved and corrected all the errors that we had in IMEI repair on VIVO! frp/Factory reset/Flash etc .... it was revised and improved..... but you say that it is NOT real... please respect it.

Last edited:

alimoblelhr

Friend's Martview
Oct 4, 2018
scamer team YES policy change old custmer block account ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
scamer team YES policy change old custmer block account ...
this really is sad!
in 2021 -You opened a post for the tool to become online, so that new operations and models could be added that with other tools needed credits.

We accept the request! a post was opened for voting... everyone wanted the same thing!
--We decided to add Everything via Server and without Credits or extra activations... [but you would have to pay for renewal of Support annually]

after that... We give away to all users in 2021 -Free to users...
2018/2019/2020 users got a free server upgrade... to use 2021!

we lower the price of the activation.... I think we are the cheapest tool on the market and that it is always giving you real solutions....
-they paid 20 Credits = 17USD for Unlock|repair imei|Frp Erase on LG....
-We gave it to them for free...An Exclusive Update for everyone.... How much money did they save and earn with DTPRO!
-But they say that we change policies, policies in which only you, the users, benefit....
You asked for Xiaomi DualSIM, we offer them without activation, without packs, without making patches and they are still complaining!
-I see that many pay packages of 70usd to support VIVO IMEI repair... but nobody complains! Here we offer them for free and they attack us.

irshadhurrah

Apr 30, 2020
india
Why you think that NO is real....
Can you check Update! And show me if NO work.....

If you no like of DTPRO, okay! But stop Spamm here.... always Same story

please if you are a supporter of another team! you like another tool... go to the section of the tool you like. but they come here to say: (IS FAKE) but we have real reports.... Y
ou do NOT need extra activation or extra pack or have credits.... this is direct and simple....
We improved and corrected all the errors that we had in IMEI repair on VIVO! frp/Factory reset/Flash etc .... it was revised and improved..... but you say that it is NOT real... please respect it.
Don't worry team dtpro keep going you are doing a great job

Reactions: Kendream99
Realme X7 Pro 5G / RMX2121 / MT6885/6889Z, Imei Repair, Please God Developers!!! I suffer with him without the imei's and trying to repair these imei's and without being able to make or receive calls since march of the last year.

Last edited: