mi 6x storage problem

miguelcpm22

Jan 9, 2020
hi im have mi 6x and hive me this error
allready flashed .... have another way for solve it? or is hw problem 15253

miguelcpm22

Jan 9, 2020
Good, can you give more details or information, what operation were you doing or what did you want to do that gave you this error?
Customer hive me the phone in this state im try to recover it by flashing but phone still have same problem.. Customer sais me phone go to this state after hang on logo and do hard rest

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Customer hive me the phone in this state im try to recover it by flashing but phone still have same problem.. Customer sais me phone go to this state after hang on logo and do hard rest

Good, the first thing you should know if the xiaomi is a global version, Chinese version, I leave you a link to download xiaomi firmware, I also leave you a link with miflash and another link in case you do not have the baypass arb4 loaders, you just have to download, unzip, copy the loaders and copies in the firmware folder and replace or replace it, so that miflash does not give you any error, the downloaded firmware must be either in C: or on the desktop of your pc, any questions write again .

- Loaders baypass arb4
-Miflash
-Quallcom driver
-Download firmware xiaomi

Remember that it is very important to know if it is a global version, a Chinese version, etc.

Reactions: miguelcpm22

miguelcpm22

Jan 9, 2020
Good, the first thing you should know if the xiaomi is a global version, Chinese version, I leave you a link to download xiaomi firmware, I also leave you a link with miflash and another link in case you do not have the baypass arb4 loaders, you just have to download, unzip, copy the loaders and copies in the firmware folder and replace or replace it, so that miflash does not give you any error, the downloaded firmware must be either in C: or on the desktop of your pc, any questions write again .

- Loaders baypass arb4
-Miflash
-Quallcom driver
-Download firmware xiaomi

Remember that it is very important to know if it is a global version, a Chinese version, etc.
yes bro already flashed w global and chinesse roms and still same problem