Help Mi max 3 bootloop

princemeedo

Jul 28, 2018
saudi arabia
Hello guys plz help me mi max3 cn version unlocked .

I flashed with twrp and flashed too many recovery version beta stable global. Alwyz bootloop flashed with too many fasboot softwear same . Flashed with mipro miui eu many many version custom firmware nothing worked out either bootloop or restart to recovery plzzz help me
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200407/d247d718ad1b6caefd88d59d2575f90c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello guys plz help me mi max3 cn version unlocked .

I flashed with twrp and flashed too many recovery version beta stable global. Alwyz bootloop flashed with too many fasboot softwear same . Flashed with mipro miui eu many many version custom firmware nothing worked out either bootloop or restart to recovery plzzz help me
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200407/d247d718ad1b6caefd88d59d2575f90c.jpg

Good, the bootloader is still open, you can reset the xiaomi to normal, but yes, without closing the bootloader and then repeat the TWRP operation and choose either xiaomi stock rom or custom rom

MiFirm | Xiaomi Firmware & ROM | nitrogen | Mi MAX 3

In the link above you can find both factory firmware and stock rom for any xiaomi.

BR

Reactions: princemeedo

princemeedo

Jul 28, 2018
saudi arabia
Good, the bootloader is still open, you can reset the xiaomi to normal, but yes, without closing the bootloader and then repeat the TWRP operation and choose either xiaomi stock rom or custom rom

In the link above you can find both factory firmware and stock rom for any xiaomi.

BR

Thanx mr.Franky i will check ur link but i want to tell u i had test almost 70% off frimware non of them worked anyway i will post u result ..

Best regards.

I remeber the green sign means phone wont boot up right it suppose to be black one ..??

princemeedo

Jul 28, 2018
saudi arabia

BR

This what happen with all rom recently i had flashed with

princemeedo

Jul 28, 2018
saudi arabia

princemeedo

Jul 28, 2018
saudi arabia

BR

This when i change datat to4xt when i change it to 2f2 going to boot loop

Really tired of this

Guti83

Friend's Martview
Jul 6, 2019
Could you fix it? In what way did you do it in which case you could?

princemeedo

Jul 28, 2018
saudi arabia
Could you fix it? In what way did you do it in which case you could?

Yes sir thanx god finished long time unlocked flashed with twrp from twrp i have flashed it with custom frimware n magisk phone bootup with basband and imei working ..

jsecruzvalencia

Mar 4, 2022
Mexico
Yes sir thanx god finished long time unlocked flashed with twrp from twrp i have flashed it with custom frimware n magisk phone bootup with basband and imei working ..

Which rom did you use to successfully boot up? I have tried a lot of custom roms and no luck for me