Solved Miracle Ninja eMMC Box Will it be another Dead Project From Miracle Team ?

This topic has been solved

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Miracle Ninja eMMC Box
1677215881172.png

Tool to repair phones with the ability to:
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write and Read:
boot1
boot2
EXT CSD
User Data
GP1
- Update firmware
- Update firmware Via test point
- Support model emmc:
SK Hynix
Toshiba
Samsung
Kingston
Micron
and other brands.

Package Content:

• Miracle Ninja eMMC Box - 1 pc.
  • Frames - 4 pcs.
  • Socket Connection PCB - 1 pc.
  • ISP Connection Plate - 1 pc.
  • Data Cable - 1 pc.
Price 8499 Inr (India) Which Means 103 Usd.

Sysco Box ARM Emmc+

1677215925368.png

Tool to repair phones with the ability to:
- Repair EMMC
- Resize EMMC
- Format EMMC
- Write and Read:
boot1
boot2
EXT CSD
User Data
GP1
- Update firmware
- Update firmware Via test point
- Support model emmc:
SK Hynix
Toshiba
Samsung
Kingston
Micron
and other brands.

Syscobox ARM eMMC programmer plus

Package Content:

• Sysco ARM Emmc+ Box - 1 pc.
  • Frames - 3 pcs.
  • Socket Connection PCB - 1 pc.
  • ISP Connection Plate - 1 pc.
  • Data Cable - 1 pc
Price is 650.000 Rp (Indonesia) which means 43 usd.

I am not comparing both boxes, but I am comparing the specifications and features that these two boxes provide.

We all know that 90% of these things are made in China, and for those who still do not know, let me clear up your doubts. When we import from any manufacturer in China, there is a certain order limit for customization. If you can fulfil that order limit, then they can even customize their products according to your demands, your logo name, and even the whole software according to their clients' demands, from pens to PCs. But this is not my point here. I remember there are projects like GPG, Volcano, iRepair, Magmatool, MRT, and so on that I cannot mention because there are far too many that are now junk. Now, some of you guys may say that we earned it when those boxes or dongles were kings of their time, but there are more users who had just bought it the day before that tool project went dead, and I am one of them; it feels like they have been scammed.

Please Use Your Senses Before Buying Anything there are lots of things on a Market which will make you regret and many of those products reviews and promotions were
paid. I am Not Any Team Or Tool Hater But Sysco Arm Emmc+Programmer and Miracle Ninja Emmc Box Are very Similar but If Mircle Team could Provide New Updates in Future then its Good But if its went dead alike Sysco Arm Emmc+ Programmer then new Users will lose their money.

Best Regards,

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Hello Friends

Miracle Ninja eMMC Box & Sysco Box ARM Emmc+ Programmer are not Same I have researched a lot and come to this conclusion
that Miracle Team Has took the case of ULINK2 Jtag which is another old Jtag Box Programmer to reduce the Cost of the Box for the Buyers
I had been foolded by so many teams and I have lose a huge amount on these things and being a small bussiness man I know the time and effort that required to earn money. so, I don not want some else to invest in bad tools this is the only reason im posting these things else im not a detective. if you are planning to buy Miracle Ninja Emmc Box then its a go from me you can buy if you want because there are no other box in the market currently which has all in one adaptor and full set in that price range but lets hope miracle team could provide regular update in future as well

Best Regards

LIL MOBI MECHANIC