Help MRT Team please help my Aetool box \log in problem..?

CIRKITO

Jul 7, 2020
Philippines
MRT Team please help my problem?

I bought this Aetool box for almost 2 months ago....

Problem: Log in problem.

History: I have 2 computers here in my Shop, because of some problem of my computer 1, I decide to
transfer my Aetool box to another computer which is encoutered this log in problem, I already installed it properly
but Aetool box says error log in...

please solved this problem MRT Team... thanks in advance...

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands
MRT Team please help my problem?

I bought this Aetool box for almost 2 months ago....

Problem: Log in problem.

History: I have 2 computers here in my Shop, because of some problem of my computer 1, I decide to
transfer my Aetool box to another computer which is encoutered this log in problem, I already installed it properly
but Aetool box says error log in...

please solved this problem MRT Team... thanks in advance...
did you manage to solve the problem sir?

CIRKITO

Jul 7, 2020
Philippines
hey, have you manage to unlock any oppo phone ? i asked because, i bought my new aetool box, tried several times but no green light shown. can you help?
in my case i only use 4 wires jumper, can you please check your wire connection to " clk, cmd, gnd, data0 "
and insert micro usb as your voltage supply...

Reactions: k4bini

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands
in my case i only use 4 wires jumper, can you please check your wire connection to " clk, cmd, gnd, data0 "
thank you brother, what size of jumper wire did you use? will it work if you use internal wires of used cables?

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands
i was trying to unlock this A3s Cph1853 oppo, but here's my problem...... can you suggest? .. please see images attached.

Attachments

• IMG20210712171937.jpg
    IMG20210712171937.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG20210712172223.jpg
    IMG20210712172223.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 14
  • AEOOL.JPG
    AEOOL.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 14

CIRKITO

Jul 7, 2020
Philippines
i was trying to unlock this A3s Cph1853 oppo, but here's my problem...... can you suggest? .. please see images attached.
i think it is wire connection problem, try to shorten your wire..

your wire is too long.. and solder it properly...

hopefully.. it can help you...

Reactions: k4bini

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands

I really thank you for your time and advise..not so many on this forum really helpful when it comes to AETOOL Box problems..... i'll try follow your advice hope it'll work now..........besides, the wires i'm using to make jumpers were taken from the old-used-cables....

k4bini

Dec 8, 2020
solomon islands

Hey, brother, sorry if i bothered you too much,,,, but can you help me? ok the question is " my CLK (OPPO A3s Cph1853) is broken, i shorted 2 points and it worked... but to unlock the phone,,,, should i solder the jumper on the shorted wire or make jumper on one point only?..... in other words..... i took off CLK there's 2 points..... i wanted to make jumper on two points.. should i make jumper on one point on the CLK only or?