Need Help About Cm2 SPD2 2019 Module

mujahid76597

Jun 11, 2020
haripur city
recently i read Qmobile LT200 SPD9850x Base Flash file but the problem is that its read in BIN format but i need Pac because its only allow to flash PAC format anyone can help about this problem ..?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
recently i read Qmobile LT200 SPD9850x Base Flash file but the problem is that its read in BIN format but i need Pac because its only allow to flash PAC format anyone can help about this problem ..?
Hello, the first thing if you have a problem with the infinity dongle is to post in the correct section of this forum, it is simply to help you and so you know where you have to post.
Infinity-Box official section of infinity dongle

Now for the problem you are referring to, in the spd 1.24 module I don't know if update 1.27 will take you, well, the module is downloaded, it is installed, I will leave you the link so you can download it, there is a section called extra, click and you will see the dropdown that converts, because there you can convert the bin file to a pac file.
Infinity dongle update download link: Index of pub//software/

Thank you very much and I hope I have helped you and solved your problem.

BR

mujahid76597

Jun 11, 2020
haripur city
Hello, the first thing if you have a problem with the infinity dongle is to post in the correct section of this forum, it is simply to help you and so you know where you have to post.

Now for the problem you are referring to, in the spd 1.24 module I don't know if update 1.27 will take you, well, the module is downloaded, it is installed, I will leave you the link so you can download it, there is a section called extra, click and you will see the dropdown that converts, because there you can convert the bin file to a pac file.

BR
[/QUOTEthanks for reply but in in 1.27 module dose not have any BIN converter its only have Pac.sc to pac converter

mujahid76597

Jun 11, 2020
haripur city

BR
see there is no BIN to .pac converter option

Attachments

• 2020-06-15_035105.jpg
    2020-06-15_035105.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 21

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
see there is no BIN to .pac converter option
Good, if it could not be done either, you will have to unzip the .bin file and do it manually with the official spd software, but if the new update of infinity spd module reads the firmware in .bin it will also give the option to flash in that same format, I can verify it since I would have to update and reactivate the infinity dongle and I will not do it because I do not use it, sorry for all the inconveniences.