DTPro Need info regarding dt pro tool

DTPro Tool

zishhaider

Oct 7, 2017
pakistan
Hi, as i saw oppo and realme mtk is supported now for ime repair. I hv seen other team supported it but if reset or update or reflash it goes to previous ime again. Does dt tool pro do the same or it remains as written even after reset or flash or update? And one more thing mtk is in one pack of dt tool or it is standalone pack?

DTPRO Tool

Product Manager
Sep 3, 2018
Hi, as i saw oppo and realme mtk is supported now for ime repair. I hv seen other team supported it but if reset or update or reflash it goes to previous ime again. Does dt tool pro do the same or it remains as written even after reset or flash or update? And one more thing mtk is in one pack of dt tool or it is standalone pack?
Hello!!

we have NOT officially launched Oppo/Realme IMEI repair.....
-DTpro Team (THE ORIGINAL) Does not launch Fake solutions!...
Oppo/Realme IMEI repair is not a 100% stable solution and the last thing we want is to have the forum full of spam and criticism for dead phones or phones left with software bugs

the current method is patching New IMEI ZONE!! structure (AES)

At the moment we are improving and launching real solutions that other tools have through private servers (Credits)
-LG is improved in all its Operations
-Xiaomi MTK Flashing of New Models... Which are Dead or not Boot A/B is ready!!
-New AUTH structure and Download_Agent Added

among other things!!!
New Easy testpoint for Xiaomi IMEI repair Both SLOT SIM (imei 1 and imei2) without need of MODEM patch.

I hope you ask any questions here!

Reactions: zishhaider

romliadi

Aug 12, 2020
indonesia
Hello!!

we have NOT officially launched Oppo/Realme IMEI repair.....
-DTpro Team (THE ORIGINAL) Does not launch Fake solutions!...
Oppo/Realme IMEI repair is not a 100% stable solution and the last thing we want is to have the forum full of spam and criticism for dead phones or phones left with software bugs

the current method is patching New IMEI ZONE!! structure (AES)

At the moment we are improving and launching real solutions that other tools have through private servers (Credits)
-LG is improved in all its Operations
-Xiaomi MTK Flashing of New Models... Which are Dead or not Boot A/B is ready!!
-New AUTH structure and Download_Agent Added

among other things!!!
New Easy testpoint for Xiaomi IMEI repair Both SLOT SIM (imei 1 and imei2) without need of MODEM patch.

I hope you ask any questions here!
fitur repair imei oppo mtk tolong di tambahkan guru..