Help oppo reno5z imei repir problem

taimur-ahmad

Jul 16, 2020
https://goo.gl/maps/D243t2pBqZXFphDL9
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Read the steps I Did.
1. Make sure to backup all your important data first, then do IMEI repair. If you face the device bricked caused by latest security then do the next steps.
2. Download this firmware Oppo_Reno_5_Z_CPH2211_EX_11_A.08_210521_RFT.zip
3. Flash the firmware using other tool. Pandora still have bug, not detecting Super.img file. Maybe the developer will fix it soon. after flashing the phone will restart 3 or 4 times, just wait until the phone enter recovery mode itself. then do factory reset.
4. Phone model will change to CPH2285 Model.

5. Open Pandora Tool the choose CPH2285 model, and the last step, do IMEI repair. This will not format the phone. And you are done.

Reactions: farugh

gsm jibran22

Nov 11, 2022
pakistan
Read the steps I Did.
1. Make sure to backup all your important data first, then do IMEI repair. If you face the device bricked caused by latest security then do the next steps.
2. Download this firmware Oppo_Reno_5_Z_CPH2211_EX_11_A.08_210521_RFT.zip
3. Flash the firmware using other tool. Pandora still have bug, not detecting Super.img file. Maybe the developer will fix it soon. after flashing the phone will restart 3 or 4 times, just wait until the phone enter recovery mode itself. then do factory reset.
4. Phone model will change to CPH2285 Model.

5. Open Pandora Tool the choose CPH2285 model, and the last step, do IMEI repair. This will not format the phone. And you are done.
bro your method is not working please send me correct method pandora box imei repir don but mobile not open blinking please solution