Chimera Please Help Chimera Tool User Locked.

Chimera Tool

elmalah

May 20, 2020
Egypt
Today I installed remote working software for hcu clinet, and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first technical error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool

Id osama92 330859818_1583809205402505_7429301256584704828_n.jpg

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Today I installed remote working software for hcu clinet, and then I opened the chimera tool and it said that the account was locked. After researching I found out that I violated the policy of chimera tool. This is my first technical error, I hope to unlock it so I can continue using the tool

Id osama92 View attachment 52351
Dear Osama,

We unlóblocked your account just now. However, please note that we do not allow Remote servicing. IF you do it, the system will lock you out once again.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

Misha792047

Jun 15, 2020
Ukraine
Dear admin! I'm sorry_that I didn't read the rules for using the tool, and now my account is blocked...,I promise that this will not happen again in the future! My account Misha792047

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Dear admin! I'm sorry_that I didn't read the rules for using the tool, and now my account is blocked...,I promise that this will not happen again in the future! My account Misha792047
Dear User,

The username is not blocked anymore. Please try to use it now.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team

cdsandia

Apr 11, 2023
tacna-peru
Good afternoon Chimeratool administrators, on Friday I made the mistake of lending my chimera usb key to an acquaintance technical colleague and he returned it to me on Saturday and when I wanted to use it it tells me account blocked, I had just started my second year of use and there was no I had problems, can you unlock my account? My username is Ander98- I would appreciate your help.

cdsandia

Apr 11, 2023
tacna-peru
Good afternoon Chimeratool administrators, on Friday I made the mistake of lending my chimera usb key to an acquaintance technical colleague and he returned it to me on Saturday and when I wanted to use it it tells me account blocked, I had just started my second year of use and there was no I had problems, can you unlock my account? My username is Ander98- I would appreciate your help.
sorry correct my user is ANDER98-

uzairsahil143

Dec 1, 2019
Dear Chimera Team, i was unfortunately using the usb over ip tools and by that time the chimera tool was opened. now the4 chimera Tool is locked. kindly unlock it and we will obey the policy next time and will take care.
Username: MRHAYAT
Thanks

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Dear Chimera Team, i was unfortunately using the usb over ip tools and by that time the chimera tool was opened. now the4 chimera Tool is locked. kindly unlock it and we will obey the policy next time and will take care.
Username: MRHAYAT
Thanks
Dear User!
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
sorry user is : dng
Dear User!
Your account is blocked by the Chimera Tool Team. The reason behind this action is that you broke our policy about the License usage. Our policy - which you accepted at the registration & in the Chimera Tool Software - says that you are not able to share the tool with any third party software / tool. We discovered that despite our Policy, you still kept using the tool remotely, which is strictly prohibited and against our rules.
As this is the first time that we detected this issue with your account, we will unblock it. Take this as a Warning from our system. Please do not use any third party software / driver / tool to share or remotely use the program. DO NOT TRY TO SHARE THE TOOL.
We are going to unblock you for the first and last time. Please do not try to share or remotely use the program again. We will not be able to unblock you like this if this happens once more. Please read the message and the Policy carefully so that you do not repeat the same mistake you made.

Asher khan

Sep 16, 2018
Dear admin! I'm sorry_that I didn't read the rules for using the tool, and now my account is blocked...,I promise that this will not happen again in the future! My account Zahidkhan123

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 0