Chimera Please help with the purchase

Chimera Tool

Rushad

Nov 7, 2021
Baku
Hello, today I tried to buy a package for 12 months, the money was deducted from me, but they wrote this:
During the order process, our automated system noticed a few characteristics of the order that means that we need to manually review it before we can process the order further.

This process typically takes a few hours but will often happen much more quickly. No further action is required on your part. Don't worry, we haven't yet charged your card for the order. Once we complete our review, we'll process your payment.

what to do, where to go? Help me please

LIL MOBI MECHANIC

Friend's Martview
Feb 3, 2021
India
Hello, today I tried to buy a package for 12 months, the money was deducted from me, but they wrote this:
During the order process, our automated system noticed a few characteristics of the order that means that we need to manually review it before we can process the order further.

This process typically takes a few hours but will often happen much more quickly. No further action is required on your part. Don't worry, we haven't yet charged your card for the order. Once we complete our review, we'll process your payment.

PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT AT [email protected] OR PRODUCT MANAGER https://www.martview-forum.com/members/chimeratool.141058/ OF CHIMERA TOOL WITH FULL DETAILS AND SCREENSHOTS IF YOUR ORDER IS NOT COMPLETED AND YOUR MONEY IS NOT CREDITED IN YOUR BANK AFTER INCOMPLETE ORDER IN SOME CASES IT MAY TAKE UP TO 24 HOURS FOR MONEY TO RE-CREDIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN THE PAYMENT IS INTERNATIONAL SO PLEASE DO NOT PANIC THIS IS DIGITAL WORLD YOU HAVE YOUR TRANSACTION RECORDS AND CHIMERA TOOL IS ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTED TOOL WORLD WIDE :W: THEY WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU AND RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEM:V: SINCE THE PRODUCT MANAGER IS OFFLINE RIGHT NOW PLEASE WAIT FOR HIM TO BE ONLINE AGAIN HE CAN HELP YOU BETTER ON THIS

Last edited:

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia

Dear User,
Please let us know your username so we can check the problem from our end.

Best regards
Sab
Chimera team