Problem regarding emt tool

scypax

May 20, 2020
romania
Hello. I have just bought the emt tool from GSMserver and it seems this is the standard version. in the tutorial i saw that you use the professional version. I also bought credits.
GSMServer says they only sell the standard version but this is nowhere specified in the product description. I bought the tool and 15 credits to be able to reset MI accounts. can someone please explain what is happening?

do I need to download another version of the software?

please help!

scypax

May 20, 2020
romania
there is no credit info available as is saw in the tutorials. i tried installinng the older 2.11 version but it automates the update.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    150.9 KB · Views: 18

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
there is no credit info available as is saw in the tutorials. i tried installinng the older 2.11 version but it automates the update.
Good, as you see and you can check on the official page there are only the trial and standard licenses, there is no or there is no professional license as such.

I leave you both the link of the official page and the link to download the latest update of this software, also this information can be found in the section of the forum where you are writing this post and you will see all the information, important posts, log of operations made by users and by the team emt mobile tool.

Installer download
SoftwareEMT V2.12.00 Full Installer
Version2.12.00
Size211 MMD5: bed31111fad8f778a5b81362db9867f0
Support OSWin7 Win8 Win10 32/64位
Release date2020/05/16

http://www.emegsm.com/en/software.asp
EME Mobile Tool (EMT) is a professional smartphone software maintenance equipment for mobile phone

BR

scypax

May 20, 2020
romania
@Franky38 have you seen my photo fron the attachment? i already have that software installed but it does not show credit info on buttons or mi account remove

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
@Franky38 have you seen my photo fron the attachment? i already have that software installed but it does not show credit info on buttons or mi account remove

Get in touch with gsm server credit if they have added the credits, if you don't have to wait for the team emt mobile tool to answer you

imphal mobile

Friend's Martview
Nov 11, 2019
THE EMT TEAM has not properly clear mention there term n condition for credit ... and not yet confirm fully about on MI ACCOUNT removing stuff...we want fully every single information on each function.. me to hv got the trial verion but not work evn login...thkx Q..

kangla GSM service

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
THE EMT TEAM has not properly clear mention there term n condition for credit ... and not yet confirm fully about on MI ACCOUNT removing stuff...we want fully every single information on each function.. me to hv got the trial verion but not work evn login...thkx Q..

kangla GSM service
Hi,

1.When & how many credits need check here: EME Mobile Tool (EMT) - Frequently Asked Questions
2.We dont add mi account remove option yet, due to big problem in chinese, we will add in futher, but you can also remove mi account via write patch files also
3.You can check all details (support modules & support models) here: Key features of EMT
4.Login problem post screenshot or logs here please

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
Hello. I have just bought the emt tool from GSMserver and it seems this is the standard version. in the tutorial i saw that you use the professional version. I also bought credits.
GSMServer says they only sell the standard version but this is nowhere specified in the product description. I bought the tool and 15 credits to be able to reset MI accounts. can someone please explain what is happening?

do I need to download another version of the software?

please help!
Hi,

Now Standard Edition ready for sales only, the Professional Edition not for sales, only for testing sometime for some users.

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

scypax

May 20, 2020
romania
Hi,

1.When & how many credits need check here: EME Mobile Tool (EMT) - Frequently Asked Questions
2.We dont add mi account remove option yet, due to big problem in chinese, we will add in futher, but you can also remove mi account via write patch files also
3.You can check all details (support modules & support models) here: Key features of EMT
4.Login problem post screenshot or logs here please

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

please see this attachment. let me know how to fix.
also please let me know where is the remove mi account option since i bought credits

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    254.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    150.9 KB · Views: 6

EmeGSM-Wei

Product Manager
Mar 26, 2020
China
ok so i need auth service. can you please enable it for me?
where and how can i find the patch files for redmi 7 please?
Hi, contact me with my skype please, we will enable xiaomi auth service for you after confirm your phone can be solve by xiaomi auth service.

failed account login network exeption ?
user name
yousuf6161

Try visit emt official site, if website not working for you, check with your ISP (internet service provider) or use VPN please

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

scypax

May 20, 2020
romania
Hi, contact me with my skype please, we will enable xiaomi auth service for you after confirm your phone can be solve by xiaomi auth service.

Try visit emt official site, if website not working for you, check with your ISP (internet service provider) or use VPN please

Best Regards
EmeGSM Team

I have already contacted you on skype. please answer