Problems with the androidfilehost server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good gentlemen users of this forum, there are many problems both uploading and downloading on the servers of androidfilehost, I am receiving many emails from users either from this forum or other sites or directly from the platform of androidfilehost, this is done simply to help other users, I do not earn a penny or euro, nor this forum pays me anything, On top of that users send private messages in this forum or emails demanding and one gets tired and weary of certain attitudes from everyone and if things continue the same I will make the decision to click, I will leave the forum or I will not be as active as I have been until now, I will only go in in case there is something interesting to update and the story is over and all the files will be deleted, I am very tired, but very tired of the attitudes of this forum. And this will affect not only the xiaomi section but all the sections where I have posted files and as no one is indispensable in this life, you will not miss it either. Greetings and have a good day according to time zones.

Reactions: elmowaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.