Solved Ra1nUSB Host-Level Exception, Black Screen, Touchpad OR Mouse Not Working

This topic has been solved

Abdullah

Friend's Martview
Oct 22, 2016
Pakistan
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Ra1nUSB Host-Level Exception, Black Screen, Touchpad OR Mouse Not Working

how to fix ra1nusb errors, if you are trying to jailbreak or iCloud bypass on windows PC or Laptop by using Ra1nUSB v2.0 and it's not working for you and giving errors as your PC or Laptop goes to the black screen after boot with Ra1nUSB, Your PC or Laptop Stuck after boot with Ra1nUSB and mouse or Touchpad not working or you got Host-level exception raised error on Ra1nUSB then you can fix these all errors by following this tutorial. it's supported on both Intel and AMD Processors.
So must like and share this video to support me Thanks

Useful Links:
Host Level Exception Fix Files
Host Level Fix

Required Files GDrive:
Ra1nUSB - Google Drive

Required Files MediaFire:
MediaFire

BalenaEtcher Official Site
balenaEtcher - Home

TransMac
About TransMac for Windows

Related Videos:
Google Drive - Quota exceeded Bypass Unlimited Download

New Ra1nUSB iCloud Bypass On Windows PC No macOS No MacBook

Ra1nUSB Jailbreak iOS 13 Without MacOS For Windows OS (2020)

mohamed_b11117

Jan 2, 2020
My brother's been trying for a week, and I've been trying, and I haven't made it
I've tried all the roads for nothing.
i put your bios settings for me do you need to modify knowing the device stands on the apple and doesn't punch

gsmnepal

Mar 7, 2020
nepal
no fast boot option on my pc ,,, btw mine is lenovo pc we have the same exact bios setting but the only diff is fast boot which i dun have

lilashankar

Dec 23, 2016
sriganaganagr
Ra1nUSB Host-Level Exception, Black Screen, Touchpad OR Mouse Not Working

how to fix ra1nusb errors, if you are trying to jailbreak or iCloud bypass on windows PC or Laptop by using Ra1nUSB v2.0 and it's not working for you and giving errors as your PC or Laptop goes to the black screen after boot with Ra1nUSB, Your PC or Laptop Stuck after boot with Ra1nUSB and mouse or Touchpad not working or you got Host-level exception raised error on Ra1nUSB then you can fix these all errors by following this tutorial. it's supported on both Intel and AMD Processors.
So must like and share this video to support me Thanks

Useful Links:
Host Level Exception Fix Files
Host Level Fix

Required Files GDrive:
Ra1nUSB - Google Drive

Required Files MediaFire:
MediaFire

BalenaEtcher Official Site
balenaEtcher - Home

TransMac
About TransMac for Windows

Related Videos:
Google Drive - Quota exceeded Bypass Unlimited Download

New Ra1nUSB iCloud Bypass On Windows PC No macOS No MacBook

Ra1nUSB Jailbreak iOS 13 Without MacOS For Windows OS (2020)

bootable pandrive is ok jaibrek is ok but icloud bypadd show done but my device not reboot which problem please help me......................

window reqire for 64bit what then pan derive create....................................????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????please help me