New Redmi 12c (earth) wifi cause crash... Help me pls

ilkin059

Mar 14, 2020
baku
i tried imei repair 12c, withotu rsa , bootloader locked
pandora box gives me error with 13.0.5 rom
then I tried with umt mtk toolv 2 , now it said repair ok but phone shows system has been destroyed.
then I got full backup from another phone, and reflashed into this device with full format
phone become alive, both imei ok . i tried update miu system been destroyed again
then I format nvram and relfash back again from (backup wich is I got from another device )
now strange bug happen, whenever I connect internet ( mobile data or wifi) phone freezing and crashing, its reboot after 3-4 mints. and this will not stop until I disable wifi or mobile data
then I format mmc and tried stock global rom, also tried another region roms ( flashed 15 different roms, ) flashed with different tools ( unlocktol, chimera,pandora,dft pro and etc)
phone still cant connect internet.
what can cause this problem? very strange

ilkin059

Mar 14, 2020
baku
after very very long time i found the problem. Problem caused by persist partition
so I did connect umt Mtk2 tool. >Boot partition,
then I select frp, persist ,persist.bak and I erase these partitions.
after that it worked again like a magic ! . if anybody encour with this problem. i hope it helps!

Reactions: faisalin

ilkin059

Mar 14, 2020
baku
and then, i got persist, persist backup from another working device and flashed persist and persist back again. this time its gives me error during flash these partitions, but then I can use device for short time with wifi and I keep try some time, to sign in mi account. its sync with server persist files . and fixed all problem

also replaced resistor to 10k , to bypass rsa. if rsa not bypassed you cant update miui version

Attachments

• RSA- Redmi-12-C.png
    RSA- Redmi-12-C.png
    558.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: .::Greed::.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
and then, i got persist, persist backup from another working device and flashed persist and persist back again. this time its gives me error during flash these partitions, but then I can use device for short time with wifi and I keep try some time, to sign in mi account. its sync with server persist files . and fixed all problem

also replaced resistor to 10k , to bypass rsa. if rsa not bypassed you cant update miui version
Hello, I think you are confused or confusing terms, etc., to repair IMEI, you do not need the partitions, persist, frp and persist.bak, to begin with, second before doing anything it is always convenient or advisable to make a backup copy complete both the firmware or software of the phone and the security partitions of the xiaomi, you always have to do it, if you have a backup copy of the partitions from the first step or since you started writing this thread you have to write again or flash both The persist is like the persist.bak and it should return to the same state you started with, as you mentioned.