Solved REDMI 7A MI ACCOUNT AND FRP REMOVE AUTH UFI BOX.....

This topic has been solved

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, through port 9008 with that file that has been shared from the first post, it will have relock, since that file like the files that are on the internet are missing many partitions that involve micloud xiaomi to remove it and not have relock.

Reactions: Hojiakbar

Hojiakbar

Friend's Martview
Mar 5, 2020
UZBEKISTAN
Good, through port 9008 with that file that has been shared from the first post, it will have relock, since that file like the files that are on the internet are missing many partitions that involve micloud xiaomi to remove it and not have relock.
Ok if i write this file no need antirelok???
When connect to internet phone not blocked???

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Ok if i write this file no need antirelok???
When connect to internet phone not blocked???

Good sir, I repeat, that with the files on the Internet everyone will have a relock, there is new security, etc., please read, thank you very much.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Good, the best method is to do it by server and if it is not possible for whatever reason, the next best method is by the TWRP method it is semi-permanent, but new models and with miui 11 by isp pinout or emmc extraction if you can do baypass perfectly, but when you reconnect to either mobile data or wifi it will relock or what is the same relock.

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Good, the best method is to do it by server and if it is not possible for whatever reason, the next best method is by the TWRP method it is semi-permanent, but new models and with miui 11 by isp pinout or emmc extraction if you can do baypass perfectly, but when you reconnect to either mobile data or wifi it will relock or what is the same relock.

Another possible method would be via isp, and after writing files, then connect again via isp and delete finddevice.apk and cloudservice.apk but at least with Medusa Pro is not possible, I just can see the files but can't erase them.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Another possible method would be via isp, and after writing files, then connect again via isp and delete finddevice.apk and cloudservice.apk but at least with Medusa Pro is not possible, I just can see the files but can't erase them.
Good, when you connect either by isp pinout or emmc extraction and you do a partial or full flash bakup, depending on the box it is going to read it in .bin or .img, those files will be any dedicated jtag or emmc box open, that is true that some are limited and others are not.
The one I use lets me do what I want.

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Good, when you connect either by isp pinout or emmc extraction and you do a partial or full flash bakup, depending on the box it is going to read it in .bin or .img, those files will be any dedicated jtag or emmc box open, that is true that some are limited and others are not.
The one I use lets me do what I want.

And what do you use? I plan to buy Medusa Pro2 in a week but still don´t know, I have checked for Medusa and Easy Jtag Plus and both won't allow to delete files from the emmc, like findevice.apk and cloudservice.apk
Ufi is discontinued as I think and the other option would be Riff box 2, I have Riff Box 1 and it served me well during it's alive times, still works but is not as usefull as Riff Box 2

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

And what do you use? I plan to buy Medusa Pro2 in a week but still don´t know, I have checked for Medusa and Easy Jtag Plus and both won't allow to delete files from the emmc, like findevice.apk and cloudservice.apk
Ufi is discontinued as I think and the other option would be Riff box 2, I have Riff Box 1 and it served me well during it's alive times, still works but is not as usefull as Riff Box 2
Good, I have easy jtag plus and ufi box is not discontinued, surely and I think that in August there will be news, the choice of a box is personal, I can recommend you, but in the end it is you who for handling or other conditions or reasons choose one and the other, I love the one I have, medusa pro had its success at the time when the motorolae, but that's it, any of the mentioned or on the market can open, modify, etc. any partition that reads, you just have to know and work the boxes and see how far they can go.

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Good, I have easy jtag plus and ufi box is not discontinued, surely and I think that in August there will be news, the choice of a box is personal, I can recommend you, but in the end it is you who for handling or other conditions or reasons choose one and the other, I love the one I have, medusa pro had its success at the time when the motorolae, but that's it, any of the mentioned or on the market can open, modify, etc. any partition that reads, you just have to know and work the boxes and see how far they can go.

Yes, I know is upon my choice, but I'm curious about what of those boxes do you use to delete i.e apk via isp, is it UFI? Because Easy Jtag just let you explore and extract, like Medusa Pro, but won't allo to delete files.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Yes, I know is upon my choice, but I'm curious about what of those boxes do you use to delete i.e apk via isp, is it UFI? Because Easy Jtag just let you explore and extract, like Medusa Pro, but won't allo to delete files.
Good, no box does it or allows it, it reads the partition and depending on the partition in the format that reads it, it is the user that decompresses or converts from img to files or folders, from bin to files or folders and then you have to do the reverse process converting folders or files to img or bin partition, apk can be removed by hex software for example HxD, I don't know if I explained it well enough, but I advise you as long as you can and don't change things, unlock the bootloader either officially or unofficially and you do it by the TWRP method.

kosovo37

Feb 20, 2020
Good, no box does it or allows it, it reads the partition and depending on the partition in the format that reads it, it is the user that decompresses or converts from img to files or folders, from bin to files or folders and then you have to do the reverse process converting folders or files to img or bin partition, apk can be removed by hex software for example HxD, I don't know if I explained it well enough, but I advise you as long as you can and don't change things, unlock the bootloader either officially or unofficially and you do it by the TWRP method.

Ok thats what I wanted to know, thank you, If bootloader unlock files are available I always go for the twrp method, removing apk with hex editing sounds like I need to investigate more about that, I'm currently using Medusa Pro and the only problem that I have faced is that won't connect to some devices in the past, but I'm doing a trick and have worked with every device so far.

Going to read more about UFI box, It cost more but I think it has way more features.

Mohad Gsm

May 12, 2020
Tanzania
hello, am trying yo unlock account on redmi 7a but i keep getting this error.
Requesting flash signature from server...
Warning: the system's memory is low, please consider upgrading your system !
Authentication aborted.
Authentication aborted.
ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.
Authentication aborted.
Authentication aborted.

princekking

Friend's Martview
Oct 19, 2019
Ranchi jharkhand
hello, am trying yo unlock account on redmi 7a but i keep getting this error.
Requesting flash signature from server...
Authentication aborted.
Authentication aborted.
ERROR: Only nop and sig tag can be recevied before authentication.
Authentication aborted.
Authentication aborted.
Latest Setup Ufi Supported Windows 10
Higher 6GB Ram Or 8 GB Ram

4GB Ram Not Suppoerted At This Time......