UFi Redmi Note 5 eMMC Change Done 100% with proof and tested files !!

UFi Box & Dongle

rakeshsheoran

May 17, 2021
Badhra, Haryana
In this thread i want to show that i have successfully changed eMMC Of Redmi Note 5 using UFI Box/Dongle !! This is my first Post!!
Proofs and links to tutorials are attached in this thread and also tested file links are provided...

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 6.30.00 PM.png Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 6.26.57 PM.png

Full Video Tutorial Given In Link... and Files links are in video Description

If you have some difficulties during the process you can comment below i will provide you assistance as soon as possible...
Thanks!!

ashaqkulgam

Jan 28, 2020
In this thread i want to show that i have successfully changed eMMC Of Redmi Note 5 using UFI Box/Dongle !! This is my first Post!!
Proofs and links to tutorials are attached in this thread and also tested file links are provided...

Full Video Tutorial Given In Link... and Files links are in video Description

If you have some difficulties during the process you can comment below i will provide you assistance as soon as possible...
Thanks!!
Bro can you share this flash file not eng rom i successfully changed emmc and flash eng rom mobile on perfect but when I try to write global rom mobile restart

rakeshsheoran

May 17, 2021
Badhra, Haryana
Bro can you share this flash file not eng rom i successfully changed emmc and flash eng rom mobile on perfect but when I try to write global rom mobile restart
You have to clean RPMB first using EasyJTAG if you have Samsung eMMC. If you don't clean RPMB Counter first the device will remain hang on logo.. Full process of Cleaning RPMB is on youtube... after cleaning do all this process given in this thread...