New REPAIR BOOT EMMC DUMP HUAWEI Y9 2019 JKM-LX1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Good, apart from the fact that once the test point and xml files were posted, because now the emmc dump is posted, there is also the pinout.
With pinout included, no passwords totally free.

Huawei JKM-LX1 ISP eMMC Pinout Link: StackPath
REPAIR BOOT EMMC DUMP HUAWEI Y9 2019 JKM-LX1 Link: StackPath

Regards.

Last edited:

Allnewgsm

Jan 12, 2019
REPAIR BOOT EMMC DUMP HUAWEI Y9 2019 JKM-LX1.zip

Access Denied

Looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access. Only the developer/uploader can provide you with access to their restricted files.

pls other link cant download file

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

REPAIR BOOT EMMC DUMP HUAWEI Y9 2019 JKM-LX1.zip

Access Denied

Looks like you don't have permission to access this folder. Make sure you are signed in to an account that has permission, or check with the developer to request access. Only the developer/uploader can provide you with access to their restricted files.

pls other link cant download file

Try now if I let you

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Well gentlemen, sorry for the inconvenience, but all operational, we continue working with androidfilehost and trying to give you solutions to your problems. The links are in the first post the main and operational, again a thousand apologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: nazih23000

masterk0rn

Sep 19, 2019
please someone who explains the process that module should I use of the dt pro or what tool should I use to revive the jkm-lx3 I have the jellyfish pro or what tool should I use

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

please someone who explains the process that module should I use of the dt pro or what tool should I use to revive the jkm-lx3 I have the jellyfish pro or what tool should I use

Good, this is the huawei section, not that of dt pro tool.

aliipi

Friend's Martview
Oct 28, 2019
Good, apart from the fact that once the test point and xml files were posted, because now the emmc dump is posted, there is also the pinout.
With pinout included, no passwords totally free.

Huawei JKM-LX1 ISP eMMC Pinout Link: StackPath
REPAIR BOOT EMMC DUMP HUAWEI Y9 2019 JKM-LX1 Link: StackPath

Regards.
which box use for Backup DUMP File.

nour2017

May 24, 2017
egypt
Good, what problem do you have ?, I also tell you or tell you that there is a moderator, that you can also ask him, who will also answer you and try to help
my problem is i have stk - lx1 and
stk - lx21 dead boot i needed isp pinout and sorry for bothering you and i dont know who is moderator thats why i asked you sorry again

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

my problem is i have stk - lx1 and
stk - lx21 dead boot i needed isp pinout and sorry for bothering you and i dont know who is moderator thats why i asked you sorry again

Good, you do not have to apologize, for that is the forum, among users, members or technicians to help us, I will look at it, with what tools do you have to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.