Chimera Samsung A14 FRP question

Chimera Tool

schizophonic

Dec 19, 2023
LONDON
Hello
I'm new to this and I managed to get the FRP unlocked on this Samsung A14 device. I flashed the OS and have managed to sign in with a Google account. The problem is that I think when it comes online its checked against some sort of system or database (SN or IMEI) and then it begins to lock itself. It says this phone belongs to an organisation. The phone itself doesn't lock itself straight away but it gives me 1 hour to reset and when resetting it does a wipe and then forces me to sign in with the previous account.

How do I get around this? Apologies if this has been covered but I'm new to all of this. Thanks

ChimeraTool

Product Manager
Apr 6, 2021
Slovakia
Hello
I'm new to this and I managed to get the FRP unlocked on this Samsung A14 device. I flashed the OS and have managed to sign in with a Google account. The problem is that I think when it comes online its checked against some sort of system or database (SN or IMEI) and then it begins to lock itself. It says this phone belongs to an organisation. The phone itself doesn't lock itself straight away but it gives me 1 hour to reset and when resetting it does a wipe and then forces me to sign in with the previous account.

How do I get around this? Apologies if this has been covered but I'm new to all of this. Thanks
Dear User,

This should be an MDM lock and not an FRP, you can try to do a KG removal, unlock the bootloader, and flash a patched MDM rom, if this is an Exynos model.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam

Reactions: schizophonic

schizophonic

Dec 19, 2023
LONDON
Dear User,

This should be an MDM lock and not an FRP, you can try to do a KG removal, unlock the bootloader, and flash a patched MDM rom, if this is an Exynos model.

Best Regards,
ChimeraTeam
Hi, if I have a premium paid account. Will this resolve my issue? Thanks