Help support models?

miroo

May 16, 2020
none
hey there,
im totaly new in this unlocking world.
i've been trying to look into the website or on the forum, and i could not find a list of what models are supported
so please if some one can post it here so people can go through the models

thanks alot felas !

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
hey there,
im totaly new in this unlocking world.
i've been trying to look into the website or on the forum, and i could not find a list of what models are supported
so please if some one can post it here so people can go through the models

thanks alot felas !

Good, see the different updates and you will see what models it supports and does not support

miroo

May 16, 2020
none
Good, see the different updates and you will see what models it supports and does not support

well i went into the website page and the news , and unfortunatly i did not find any list there.
if u go into octoplus and z3x site they feature and shows all the models they support .

where can i find the same list for the SFT dongle ?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

well i went into the website page and the news , and unfortunatly i did not find any list there.
if u go into octoplus and z3x site they feature and shows all the models they support .

where can i find the same list for the SFT dongle ?

In the sft dongle updates comes the new that comes in and apart new models that support

miroo

May 16, 2020
none
In the sft dongle updates comes the new that comes in and apart new models that support

do i need to have the dongle to see the updates? or i just need to download their software ?
if i dont need to download their software , do u have a link to where i can see all the models ?

Franky38

Product Supporter
Jul 28, 2018
PayPal:

miroo

May 16, 2020
none
No, go to the sft dongle section and see the updates

SFT Dongle Version 2.0.04 Release 24-02-2020
New - SFT Dongle Version 2.0.03 Release 02-02-2020
New - SFT Dongle Version 2.0.02 Release 11-11-2019

and so all, so you see if you are interested or not the dongle

but there is not any models on the posts ..

there is no list .
how can a person like me knows if he needs it or not, if no models are showed..
abit sad..

its like u going to a store u ask for a ice cream, u ask the seller which flavors does he have, his answer is buy the ice cream there is alot of flavors, u ask him "BUT WHICH FLAVOR DO U HAVE" , he answer the same.
perhaps u want a chocolate flavor but he does not have it , u wont know untill u buy the ice cream :) same story here.
do i need to purcahse the dongle to see which model it supports ?
weird to me dont u think :) ?