techno mobile dl image failed slove

malik_moon

Nov 16, 2019
techno mobile dl image failed slove

Dear Viewers..!! Thanks for watching this video in this video, I'll show you How To flash Techno pova le6
Please like and share this video if you feel it is helpful for you are you loved on and subscribe to my channel for more useful videos.
Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useful Links:

Drivers For All mobile
[pub] /soc-drivers/

CM2 Dongle Setup Download (CM2MT2_v2.49_pass_1111.7z)
https://dl1.infinity-box.com/00/pub/?dir=/software/&uid=19635&file=CM2MT2_v2.49_pass_1111.7z

FLASH FILE
LE6-H6222CDEFG-R-GL-220727V526
LE6-H6222CDEFG-R-GL-220727V526.zip

================DISCLAIMER==========================
LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE |
====================================================
Welcome to this video on how to IMEI unlock, flash and root a device. This tutorial is for educational purposes only and I am not responsible for any illegal activity that results from using the content shared here in this video. Please note that unlocking an IMEI without permission may be considered illegal in some countries so please make sure you are aware of your local laws before proceeding with trying out these methods. In this tutorial we will go through step by step process on how to perform these procedures correctly and safely, as well as the pros/cons of doing it yourself vs paying someone certified to do it professionally.
Business Inquiries:

[email protected]