TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

MRMEANB

Jan 22, 2020
HELLO GOOD DAY

I want to take this opportunity to voice myself out. GSD TOOL is a global tool, so many users from different countries, and every country has phone OEM that are selling their product more. Here i am (most phones people use here is apple, Samsung, lg, Huawei and mtk devices) of which GSD hardly support when it comes to imei, edl, com 1.0. we hardly see oppo , Xioami, Lenovo and so on. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR BECAUSE I AM ACCUSED OF HATING, DECIEVING AND TELLING LIES AGAINST GSD TOOLS BY GSD TEAM, i just voiced my experience, GSD blocked my account saying i must apologized to the public, but it is fine since am not allowed to say how i feel about a tool. Am making this post because i paid for the license even if am not satisfied now, it is still my property waiting and hoping the tools gets to its best. I NEVER ASKED ANYONE NOT TO BUY GSD BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY IT MAY NOT BE WORKING AS EXPECTED BUT WILL BE WORKING GOOD FOR YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE THE DEVICES THEY SUPPORT MORE IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. Am not denying my posts or my experience but JUST TO SAY SORRY TO WHO EVER THAT MISUNDERSTOOD ME thinking that i asked them not to buy GSD.

I will never be behind someone misfortune

TOGETHER WE MOVE FORWARD (NO HARD FEELINGS)