UAT Team Please See here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU43

Feb 14, 2020
hey i recently purchased you tool because of some Reasons i was looking for Disable Locks For Qualcomm Smartphones and when i click on Disable Lock for Encrypted Phones
Tool gives me Access Violation At Address and also many user are facing this problem when i told to my customer that i can save you data i have box and after Disable Lock Function this access violation at address Error Comes on Tool Please Guide my what i m doing wrong

See this post on GSMHOSTING

http://forum.**************/vbb/f1019/reset-screen-locks-solved-2789191/

what i have tried
1 Changed Qualcomm Drivers and also port and compatiblity all thing i have tested as you told us on different post
2 Mi 4x 6.0 version 8.1.2 something MIUI and old also
3 Mi 4A 6.0 version MIUI 9 and 8 also but Disable on Lock function every time i face Access Violation Error
4 i have tried on Jio F90M phone nothing happen on this phone says no Lock found Try Reset Lock function
5 and other quallcomm phones also shoing this Error on tool screen please help how to fix this is this a Bug in tool
in Your Update you Told to your users that you can Disable Locks for Encrypted Data and also Unencrypted Data But nothing is working
can you please tell me can i unlock bootloader of qualcomm phone without OEM Unlock .
i have tried Bootloader unlock in EDL Mode after this Root Method in EDL My Phone Got Stuck At First boot Screen Finally i had to flash my phone Please help us Support Uni Android Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.