UFi UFI BROBLEM NETWORK ERROR

UFi Box & Dongle

MekuTech

Jan 2, 2023
Tanzania
UFI BOX PROBLEM [INTERNET] Network Error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

jayshaa

Jan 21, 2020
hi same problem i have when i try read info ufi box auto freeze and i cant sync files cause eror but my internet is damn fast

jhenrique2022

Jul 5, 2022
Brazil
Connection problems several days ago, I can't get use a box, no response from the team, a simple update from the box that claims to be a big update, I am able to affirm with certainty "UFI IS DEAD"

Reactions: elgollo38

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our servers are blocked by DMCA because they have been
infiltrated by illegal torrent trackers.
This is the second time we have experienced this.
So, there are several online services that have an impact and cannot be used for a while,
such as download support, upgrade box fw, refill card, file synchronization, and activation services.

We are working to move our server service and fix the problem ASAP

We will make an official announcement when servers are back and running normally.

hardySet_04

Feb 2, 2023
Philippines
I
UFI BOX PROBLEM [INTERNET] Network Error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
have same problem sir I buy new ufi box I cant register same error

annex4545

Feb 4, 2023
ufi box detccted in DFU mode(1-boot trigger) please disconnect ufi and reconnect to usb 2.0 HIGH SPEED PORT YOU MAY ALSO Upgrade Box firmware ( just in case) net work Error ; the unknown error was occured: 0 please help me