Ufi dongle does not open

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
I have ijust purchased ufi dongle and downloaded latest ufi software. the application is getting stuck oninitiaizing loading device packages. i have tried to reinstall the software many times. All the time is stuck on loading device packages. Please help me to solve the problem. The antivirus is uninstalled firewall is off. windows defender is off. Please help me to run the application as I have paid 99 usd for the dongle and now it is not working. Please help

allurba

Apr 3, 2020
Reus
I have ijust purchased ufi dongle and downloaded latest ufi software. the application is getting stuck oninitiaizing loading device packages. i have tried to reinstall the software many times. All the time is stuck on loading device packages. Please help me to solve the problem. The antivirus is uninstalled firewall is off. windows defender is off. Please help me to run the application as I have paid 99 usd for the dongle and now it is not working. Please help
Have a slow pc ?? If you only have 4Gb of ram you will not be able to flash

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8T mediante Tapatalk

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
Restart the pc and try again

after restart the application again is stuck on loading device ackages. the windows defender constantly detect the application as a malware. What a useless this dongle is. I have just wasted 100 usd. can somebody help please?

GsmPinoy

Aug 20, 2020
Philippines
after restart the application again is stuck on loading device ackages. the windows defender constantly detect the application as a malware. What a useless this dongle is. I have just wasted 100 usd. can somebody help please?

All gsm soft that use code in system regard as it, my advise, include him in exclusion folder, another thing is free your lappy from unwanted files that use your ram

1. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.
  2. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.
hope it helps

allurba

Apr 3, 2020
Reus
Disconnect windows defender.

allurba

Apr 3, 2020
Reus
If you want something easy and uncomplicated, run this application to deactivate and activate windows defender in one click:

Defender Control v1.6

Defender Control v1.6

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
All gsm soft that use code in system regard as it, my advise, include him in exclusion folder, another thing is free your lappy from unwanted files that use your ram

1. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.
  2. Select Add an exclusion, and then select from files, folders, file types, or process.
hope it helps

I did this. It does not help at all.

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
If you want something easy and uncomplicated, run this application to deactivate and activate windows defender in one click:

Defender Control v1.6

Defender Control v1.6

I tried using the defender control.

Ufi
it should an error in your part not in ufi itself. try it in another pc, deactivate all antivirus, dl new and latest prog then install

mean to say, its not only defender holds it

I have a good specs laptop with 8 GB ram. Antivirus has been uninstalled, windows defender turned off, firewall turned off. The program always is getting stuck on loading device packages.

Can someone help please?

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
Can someone help me please? I have even reinstalled the system and still not working.
Please help to run this stupid software. I paid 99 usd

allurba

Apr 3, 2020
Reus
Can someone help me please? I have even reinstalled the system and still not working.
Please help to run this stupid software. I paid 99 usd
Friend we have paid all 99$ USD. We already told you the solution. Try switching computers. But don't get your hopes up, Ufi fails a lot and tech support never responds or fixes bugs.

farid57

Apr 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "GsmPinoy, post: 92927, member: 115672"]
Надеюсь, ты поделишься этим
[/ QUOTE]
Я тоже застрял при запуске программы на последнем этапе. как ты исправил?

robkor26

Sep 5, 2020
Edinburgh
Completely remove all ufi from Pc. Install again but do not check any boxes. Leave all unchecked. If you still need help I can help via team viewer