UFi Ufi is a pakage from fake app ???

UFi Box & Dongle

sajaddadar

Dec 9, 2019
Hi .
The ufi emmc program and update is very bad and have very bug or fake operation !!!!
Exampele ..... When i use update firmware for a207f emmc after erase emmc ufi can not complete operation and write new firmware on emmc and emmc ......,.
But easy jtag update this emmc and back to live ....
Other emmc after update only alive for 1 week and after 1week emmc and phone is dead !!!!!
Or in qualcomm phone rpmb is courruped after update and change from 16mb to 4mb!
In ufi android tool alllllllllllllllllllllllll operation is failed or fake complete !!!
Flash failed !! Unlock failed ! Repair imei failed ! Detect brom mtk device failed ! Not have free auth or free unlock bootloader !!!
God bless King of read info and fake update ! (Ufi supporter )

Cheema782

Dec 23, 2021
South Africa
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Hi .
The ufi emmc program and update is very bad and have very bug or fake operation !!!!
Exampele ..... When i use update firmware for a207f emmc after erase emmc ufi can not complete operation and write new firmware on emmc and emmc ......,.
Other emmc after update only alive for 1 week and after 1week emmc and phone is dead !!!!!
Or in qualcomm phone rpmb is courruped after update and change from 16mb to 4mb!
In ufi android tool alllllllllllllllllllllllll operation is failed or fake complete !!!
Flash failed !! Unlock failed ! Repair imei failed ! Detect brom mtk device failed ! Not have free auth or free unlock bootloader !!!
They must give us easyjet sported to us in ufi

Reactions: sajaddadar

Madgoeslim

Product Manager
Aug 6, 2018
Indonesia
Hi .
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenient,
Please remember that FFU operation will not make your ic back to the new state again.
Upgrading the FFU means upgrading the firmware inside the controller, not touching the nand area at all.
And you need to know, most of the damage to flash storage is in the nand area, not the controller.
So, it is a big mistake if upgrading ffu means the same as extending the life of your flash storage ic.

It will be very useful for us, if you have problems with the operation of the UFI box,
but you post it with detailed info and attached operation of the logs or screenshots rather than complaints without clarity.
The rest of your complaint I will considering it as a spam.

Hope you are doing well.

Reactions: bullz17

faraday

Friend's Martview
Sep 24, 2020
İSTANBUL
Hello,

Please remember that FFU operation will not make your ic back to the new state again.
Upgrading the FFU means upgrading the firmware inside the controller, not touching the nand area at all.
And you need to know, most of the damage to flash storage is in the nand area, not the controller.
So, it is a big mistake if upgrading ffu means the same as extending the life of your flash storage ic.

It will be very useful for us, if you have problems with the operation of the UFI box,
but you post it with detailed info and attached operation of the logs or screenshots rather than complaints without clarity.

Hope you are doing well.
is ufi alive? I know I'm dead, at first, they update after update, then there's no one around, it's a pity

Saad_ikram

Jun 25, 2021
Pakistan
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.
Please Add "Rpmb program key" feature in your emmc-tool box, All other boxes have this feature, it is very useful and essential

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    65.2 KB · Views: 9