Ufi is regret. Because of

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
It can't do everything it claims it can do to you. UFI sells loans, but you can't use it. Because the server slots are always full. It makes you wait for hours and eventually throws you into another day. You can't hand over your customer's phone for days. You'll be ashamed of your customers. After assigning the Eng software, you cannot return the phone to normal. Because UFI servers never work. In the forum, administrators do not respond to messages about the server. Our valued customers aren't even saying there's a problem right now. They only see you as a milking cow. They take your money, they don't serve. Sometimes some officials go out and write stupid things, like they chose the wrong file or didn't want to find out, and then disappear. So much so that some older users who know that the server is not working on the forum are trying to sell you a single authorized software account for $ 25. UFI forum officials see them, never ashamed
So ufi is regret

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
Now, even one person from the dozens of officials in the forum will not respond to this article. because they know that the problem is with them, not with the customer. Not even one of them will go out and say we apologize to you for the problems you are experiencing and we will solve the problem as soon as possible. They'll just sell dongles or boxes, make money, sell their useless credit on them, and won't even look back. not a single distributor or reseller will stand behind what it sells. He will not say to ufi's officials that you are embarrassing us too. Because milking cows is the only thing that matters to them,not their customers

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
You can say that you will be kicked from the forum after what you say Actually, it would be nice if kick me on the forum. because every day I wonder if an official answered us. and every day I see that complaints about the server are being ignored. So as a result, getting punished or expelled from this forum won't make me lose anything.
i repeat ufi is regret

Ankit_Davgar

Friend's Martview
Jun 23, 2020
India
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
You can say that you will be kicked from the forum after what you say Actually, it would be nice if kick me on the forum. because every day I wonder if an official answered us. and every day I see that complaints about the server are being ignored. So as a result, getting punished or expelled from this forum won't make me lose anything.
i repeat ufi is regret
Bro why are you angy on ufi Box
Ufi is trying to give best services from very long time If some thing note working because of some technical issues that xiomi upgrading their logging system to dynamic iP to Static IP So that it will not possible to share auth account ufi team finding its solution any how they are providing auth from some countries where static ip system not established yet if you have skill you just remove emcp of your phone and flash through isp or remove emmc and do your work if one single thing is not working because of some know resons you are blaming a great team . you never appreciate that team how hard they are providing services giving best service since long time.

Reactions: Lalhmingmawia

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
Ufi is trying to give best services from very long time If some thing note working because of some technical issues that xiomi upgrading their logging system to dynamic iP to Static IP So that it will not possible to share auth account ufi team finding its solution any how they are providing auth from some countries where static ip system not established yet if you have skill you just remove emcp of your phone and flash through isp or remove emmc and do your work if one single thing is not working because of some know resons you are blaming a great team . you never appreciate that team how hard they are providing services giving best service since long time.

are you serious? I can not see a service provided. The transaction must be successful for service. If by service do you mean something that works occasionally and usually doesn't work at all? In the meantime, I bought the ufi box so that I wouldn't bother to program by removing the emcp. If I were to do that, why would I get the ufi? This is what I understand from what he said. Yes, we promise these transactions can be done and we sell you credits. But when 90 percent of transactions don't happen, what to do is xiaomin's fault. You bet you can handle this system and sell credit. Are you aware?

Last edited:

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia
Norepent is right. They dont care any customer. Ufi box is regret. I think i wish i was buy ea*y jtag its more supportable box. their team more flexible they care about their customers. I think ufi team is gone to make another ufi box v2 to sell it and throw this box away. God help us from these cheaters.

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
In fact, there is no need to speak competently. I wonder when will your server slots be empty and when will we be able to do the process we need? 1 day later, 5 days later, 1 month later or never. Actually, this is the issue you need to answer and find a solution. If you want, try to make a credit transaction from your own ufi box. work and fail for hours, even days. Let's see if you can behave in such a relaxed manner. thanks bro for your reply.

Reactions: htelecom

norepent

Sep 15, 2020
türkiye
Norepent is right. They dont care any customer. Ufi box is regret. I think i wish i was buy ea*y jtag its more supportable box. their team more flexible they care about their customers. I think ufi team is gone to make another ufi box v2 to sell it and throw this box away. God help us from these cheaters.

If the server has a box that runs regularly, let's take it. For the first time, I see those who both fail to perform their promised action and say we are the best. To be the best, you must first be able to do what you promised. I will not post any more messages on this subject. Because there is a group in front of me who don't want to understand what I want to tell

Reactions: htelecom

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia
If the server has a box that runs regularly, let's take it. For the first time, I see those who both fail to perform their promised action and say we are the best. To be the best, you must first be able to do what you promised. I will not post any more messages on this subject. Because there is a group in front of me who don't want to understand what I want to tell
I understood yo well. This is not touch me bad because i use this tool only emmc programmjng. I had never seen any bad support like ufi box. Its worst support ever. Community who use this box dont know english. If you ask them anything on forum or youtube they will not answer to that question. Only like your comment and put heart.

NeutronGeeks

Sep 9, 2020
GSM Unlock
Friend and how do we solve devices with UFS memory? Is seriously? This is a joke ... You should help us then

Reactions: norepent