UFi Ufixers.com site down. They are gone

UFi Box & Dongle

aftab_ansari5287

Super Moderator
Aug 16, 2019
INDIA
PayPal:

Donate money to this user
Sorry. For what update? What it can be after all that? Big nothing. Just waste of money. I just talking here for awareness maybe they wake from sleeping
Ufi support site is currently working.The update will come a little late, you all will have to wait for it. We all may get the update in mid-March or April.

Reactions: Thanos_92

htelecom

Friend's Martview
Jun 12, 2020
russia
Ufi support site is currently working.The update will come a little late, you all will have to wait for it. We all may get the update in mid-March or April.
Big zero in march. They release few bug fixes and gone for 2 years. You can see medu* p*2 released update after 2 year only bug fixes but their tool work properly very few shortcomings. But ufi box full of bug. Every function lack of bug. We need stable box for working. You see they sell ufi ufs all over to world. But no update for ufs tool. Everyone is suffering from lack of updates. You see wee need more updates more stable tool. Iam not tell ufi is bad or not need anymore. I make lots of money with this tool. But now its stuck. I can speak until morning about problems with ufi box