Cheetah Tool Unable To Purchase License or Get Help.. THREE DAYS!!!

Cheetah Tool

KKenui

Sep 11, 2021
Maui, Hawaii
For three days now I have been unable to purchase a license to use this program and am extremally frustrated and my money is tied up with someone who will not provide ANY assistance or refund.

I purchased credit with Allunlocker Direct Source For Remotely Unlock via Skrill per their website. Even after following the instructions on the site, I still had to message them two times and four hours later before they actually posted my credit to my account. I had to argue with the rep and sent multiple screenshots showing they had received it.

After finally receiving credits, I selected the server service I wanted to purchase and entered relevant information (i had previously signed up for and downloaded Cheetah tool direct from website and already created a profile per the instructions on reseller website). I received an email stating I was all good to go, yet could not log in. Upon checking on the reseller website, i saw it was rejected with NO reason. I reached out and contacted the reseller support who had absolutely zero interest in helping me or resolving my issue. They did not even seem to care or have technical knowledge. They kept sending me the same response over and over, not reading that I had already messaged them that I had already completed what they were asking me to do and had even sent them screenshots showing it was already done. They did not reach out to Cheetah Tool support or anything.

I sent copies of my transcripts chat to my email and sent those to CheetahTool support via email in hopes of gettig a resolution. I simply received a response back saying to Whattsapp their number and they would resolve.

NOW I am on the Whatsapp with Cheetah Support and they are telling me that I have to purchase from a reseller. I had already told them the issue. They said for me to buy from another specific reseller without even looking at or asking questions. I informed them the issue is with my profile and sent them the printed out version of the email sent to their support. They have yet to reply and are now ignoring me.

I am at a loss..... This is absurd to treat a customer this way and to not even show any sort of care or anyone even attempting to help resolve my issue. Now I have lost money and can not get a refund or even use the product.

chimzmaps

May 23, 2017
malawi
hello i av bought 1 year cheetah tool pro 1 year activation but when i try to log in it say this email is not registered on website help me please